Chapter 22

Time: for the party to get crazier
Place: Outside

After the whole kidnapping thing Tony found that it was simply not feasible, nor a particularly wise decision, to allow Aj to wander around the party unaccompanied, she didn't want to stay with Tony (he smelt like alcohol and Aj wasn't a fan)but a solution was quickly developed, which concluded with AJ being allowed to remain in the vicinity of her favorite and beloved uncle Thor, who, while intoxicated, was at a state of intoxication that was not considered inappropriate and the Asguardian liquor didn't smell bad in AJs opinion. The mighty and noble Thor was delighted to participate in a game of guess who with his niece.

"Uncle Thor I don't think you understand the game"

"No,no I do of course I do.
Just explain it again one more time"

"You have to ask questions like is it a boy if I say yes then you put down all the girls on your side so it's just the boys stood up"
She explained to him.

"And what if you say no"

"Then obviously you do the
opposite"

"Which would be?"

"Putting all the boys down and leaving
The girls up"

"So basically feminism"

"What?"

"I don't know,how about we go see the stars" Thor suggested deciding that the
game requires a capacity his brain did not have.

"Sure let's go"

The two of them happily skipped along together holding hands, cheerfully singing shake it off by Taylor swift. Thor was getting all the lyrics wrong of course which made Aj giggle. Despite their plans and intentions to proceed to the outdoor balcony, they were stopped as they reached the door.

"And what exactly
are you two up-to?"Nat asked the duo.

Natasha,Laura and Maria were in the same spot they had been at the start of the night, on the couches by the door.

"Uncle Thors showings me
the stars" Aj told her mom excitedly.

"Yeah I'm designated babysitter after the kidnapping scare" Thor announced.

"The what?" Nat asked as she got up from her seat and walked over concerned.

"No it was nothing, he was joking.
It was a joke, it was just Kate"
Aj spoke quickly.

"Alright,well if you're going out there can you wear a jacket or jumper please" Nat asked her, it may have been summer but
it was late and the temperature outside had
dropped and she didn't want any sick kids.

"I'll be fine Mom"

"Go and get a jacket"

"Nooooo my room is so far away"

"You have super-speed,
so there's no excuses"

Nat gave Aj the look and that was the moment the 9 year old knew she wasn't going to win this battle.