Chapter 29

Time: To step into Christmas
Place:Home

The christmas season rolled around in a seemingly much too swift of a manner, as now the entire Avengers team was filled to the brim and bursting with excitement as they eagerly anticipated their very first christmas together, with the two young girls in the picture. It was the late morning of Christmas Eve and the compound was a little manic (But then again when is it not). Thor,Aj,Kate and Wanda were making ginger bread houses in the kitchen, Bucky and Sam were making Peter hang up Christmas lights on the roof as they watched rather then helped, pepper and Natasha were in the living room wrapping presents, Steve was trying to set up a camera so he could film the family's first Christmas and Tony well he was up to something...

"And we're rolling"

Steve smiled proudly as the camera finally cooperated. He leaned forward and stuck the camera in Natasha's face.

"Steve what the-"

"Babe smile for the camera"
He teased.

"Rogers get the camera
out of my face right now" she ordered and he did as he was told making Pepper giggle.

"You're no fun" he whined like a child.

"Pepper and I have been slaving away wrapping presents for the last two hours while you've sat there and done nothing"

"I have not been doing nothing" he argued waving the camera in her face, "I've been setting this up!"

"All you had to do was press the on Button Steve" Pepper laughed.

"Nuh uh there was more to it look read the manual" he got defensive as he threw the instructions at them.

"Well can you help us now?"
Nat asked.

"What's that AJ? You called me, yeah I'm coming kiddo don't worry" Steve quickly left the room, he did not want to be stuck wrapping presents.

"Unbelievable" Nat shook her head
as she watched him leave.

"Typical Men. Tony ran as soon
as I mentioned present wrapping,
I haven't seen him since"

"They're so lazy"

"Tell me about it"

"Stop eating it fatty"
Aj slapped Thors handful of chocolate away from his mouth.

"I'm not Fat" Thor gasped.

"No you're obese"
Aj grumbled,Thor was the worse person to be partnered with for the ginger bread house competition and she was starting to get irritated because he was eating everything.

"As you can see there's a lot of love in this household" Steve chuckled into the camera having got the last bit of Thor and AJs bicker on film.

"You got it working?"
Wanda asked as Steve started to film them all making their ginger bread houses.

"Of course I did. I am Tech- savvy"

"No you're not"
Kate snorted, Steve and Tech just didn't even work in a sentence, he was still trying to figure out how to work a tv.