Chapter 66

"Can he hear us?" Thor asked, pulling another chair up next to Aj and sitting down.

"Bruce says he thinks so but they're not 100% sure, if you look there" Aj pointed to one of the monitors, "Those are his brain waves. Dads brain waves haven't changed which is a good thing but equally makes it difficult to tell if he can hear us because if he definitely could, then the lines would change" Aj educated Thor on the machinery.

He nodded at her explanation before laughing a little, "when did you become so smart"

"Oh I didn't. I heard Bruce and Dr Cho talking about it earlier" Aj shrugged.

Thors laughter rang out through the room, his first real laugh in the last few weeks and it made absolute sense to him that his favorite Midgaurd girl had been the one to get it out of him. He was glad to have the opportunity to spend time with Aj, they hadn't been able to in so long.

Thor shook his head, "you're not supposed to tell me that part dummy. You're supposed to say Uncle Thor I've always been smart I don't know what you're talking about"

" ohhhh... uncle Thor I've always been smart I have no idea what you're talking about" Aj repeated seriously trying to stifle her giggles. "I lied I didn't hear that from Bruce and Dr Cho I teached myself it"

"taught"

"What?"

"You taught yourself it, not teached that's not a word"

"Well it is now. Check me out,I'm so smart I'm creating new words"

Thor teasingly rolled his eyes at his nieces words.

"Hey don't roll your eyes, Dad liked my new word, didn't you?" Aj told Thor as she looked over at her dad, "see"

"He didn't say anything" Thor frowned in confusion.

"He didn't...but more importantly he didn't say no, which means he's thinking about it"Aj pointed out.

"I don't think that's how it works" Thor chuckled in amusement.

"Yes it is..look. Hey Dad when you wake up can we go to Disney?"

"He still didn't say anything" Thor pointed out the obvious.

"Which means he's thinking about it" Aj rested her case.

"Do you think he'll wake up soon?" Thor was curious to see how Aj was feeling about it, the other avengers were starting to loose hope, Thor included.

"I hope so,I miss him"

"I miss him too, I'm sorry I couldn't save him" Thor whispered.

"But you did uncle Thor. If it wasn't for you he would've bled out,you kept him alive, you got him back to the others in time. It wasn't your fault, i take the blame not you" Aj felt bad that he thought it was his fault.

"You didn't have control it's not your fault don't be stupid Av" Thors voice was stern, he most certainly didn't want her blaming herself.

"How about we make an agreement?" Aj raised her brow at her uncle.

"Go on"