Chapter 34

Time: Middle of the night
Place: The avengers compound

Tony deemed it necessary to keep
Peter at the compound, due to the situation with the terrible kidnapping of both of his nieces, he wasn't ready to loose the boy that was slowly becoming like a son to him. With his aunt May currently working night shifts, her and Tony decided it was best the boy stay at the avengers compound so he wasn't alone. Tony set Peter a room up next door to Wanda's, he knew that once she was home the two teens would appreciate it.

Peter missed Wanda, he missed AJ too.
He hadn't slept nor ate much at all due to being so worried about the two girls. It was a little after midnight and Peter had finally drifted of to sleep. Pepper had sent him to bed at 9:30 as she wanted the boy to get an early night before school. He'd remained home the first two weeks after the girls had gone missing so he could help look but Tony was making him go to school tomorrow.

Peter was tossing and turning, despite  having finally fallen asleep, he was restless, his mind filled with worries about Aj and Wanda. Whatever sleep the boy was going to get wasn't going to be of a great quality.
——

As soon as Tommy had said the code word, Wanda was in the corner of the training room. She closed her eyes as she attempted to block out and silence every single noise around her, in order to be left alone to use  her telepathy, this was it, she had no other alternatives left. She toke a deep breath, as she began to utilize her telepathy, trying to hone all her powers into that one single moment. She needed it to allow her to connect with someone she truly wanted to connect to, someone she desperately needed to get in touch with.

She tried Nat and then Steve and then Bucky and then Tony... there was nothing, she couldn't get through to them. She was running out of time, she needed to get through to someone right now.
So she tried again, this time she decided to try her best friend.

"Come on Peter, come on"
She mumbled to herself as she tried to connect with him.

She was met with silence but she couldn't except that, she had to keep going, she had to get through to him.

"Peter Benjamin Parker
hear my voice right now"

"Wanda?"

His voice ran through her mind, and it was that familiar tone that she knew all too well wrapping around her in a pleasant and safe embrace. She was filled with warmth and comfort at the sound of him.

"Peter it's me, I don't have much time so I need you to listen to me okay"

"Where are you? Are you okay?
Is AJ okay?"

Wanda's heart broke at his last question.
If he was asking about her then it meant she was here to....

"We're at the Red room Peter, you need to tell my Mom and Clint that Dreykov is back.
I don't know where we are, nobody knows the location of the Red room. I don't know where AJ is we were separated"
She spoke quickly.

"The red room? I thought-"

"It's Still a thing Peter. Please you have
to get us out. I'm so scared, and I haven't seen Aj I don't know if she's okay"

"Hey it's okay don't panic. We're gonna find you, I promise. You're brave and AJ she's as tough as it gets, you'll both be fine
just hold on. We're coming" Peter calmed her down.