Chapter - 29

" Wei Ying" Lan Wangji said from behind .

" Lan Zhan, should I meet her ? " Wei Wuxian asked feeling a lot of mixed emotions.

" She is Wei Ying's grandmother." Lan Wangji said .

" But did she knew about me ? How will she react ?"

" Wei Ying should meet her once. Wei Ying will know about his mother too." Lan Wangji said.

" Yeah, you are right, Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian said sighing. He wanted to know about his mother.

" Let's leave Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji nodded. Soon the boys approached them.

" You stay here. If something happen we'll inform you." Wei Wuxian said.

Everyone nodded.

" Don't worry, master Wei, your brats are in safe hands." Zhao Yi Ran said , showing his fist.

Wei Wuxian chuckled and patted Yi Ran's head.

" You too take care of yourself." Wei Wuxian said.

"I'll " Zhao Yi Ran grinned.

" Lan Zhan , let's go." Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji nodded. Before letting them go Immortal Lu told them how to reach at Baoshan Sanren place. Then Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were in their way to celestial mountain.

" Lan Zhan, I never thought that Zhao Yi Ran would be a like our Shizui ." Wei Wuxian said laughing lightly.

" Mn "

" Lan Zhan, what do you think how will my grandmother react ? "

" She'll love Wei Ying like everyone." Lan Wangji said.

" Like everyone ? Are you in that too ? " Wei Wuxian teased.

Lan Wangji halted for a second but then again stepped forward , composing himself.

Wei Wuxian laughed seeing Lan Wangji silent.

" love Wei Ying "

How much Lan Wangji wanted to say but he knew he could not.  He just stared at the Wei Wuxian.

It was night time when they reached the celestial mountain. They moved deep inside the mountain.

They were walking when they were attacked suddenly.

" Ah ! What's wrong with these mountains ? It's second time." Wei Wuxian said frustratedly while laying on ground.

" Concentrate" Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian got up from ground and looked in front. A purple and black creatures was flying in air. His mouth was wide like crocodile with two eyes in a vertical line.it was bending from his backbone and had six hands giving it a look of spider.

" Dream demon." Wei Wuxian said. These small demons were different from those about which Yi Ran was talking. This dream demon trapped people in their most scary experiences as nightmare and feed on them and play with them.

" Lan Zhan, beware of his claws and tail." Wei Wuxian warned Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian's eyes turned scarlet red and he placed Chenqing on his lips, playing a melody enough to run shivers down in people's spines.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian mesmerized. No matter what , Wei Wuxian will always be the most beautiful in his eyes, in his heart,  in his soul.

Lan Wangji also unsheathed his sword and fly towards demon. Wei Wuxian made resentment his weapon.

They were fighting but the demon seemed mischievous too. He created many illusion of himself around them. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian swiftly destroyed each illusion but as Wei Wuxian was busy in dealing with demon, he didn't notice the sneak attack. Lan Wangji was on his guards. He saw it and he only had the time to shield Wei Wuxian with his body. The claws digged in Lan Wangji's shoulder.

Lan Wangji didn't care about it, he cut the leg with bichen. Wei Wuxian turned and saw blood dripping from Lan Wangji's shoulder. His blood boil. His hairs started to dance with resentment.

" How dare you ! " Wei Wuxian growled.

Lan Wangji saw Wei Wuxian getting angry. He knew it would affect him and he can't let it happen but he understood too that they need to deal with demon before he lost consciousness.

Lan Wangji used both his bichen and guqin to attack the demon. Wei Wuxian was fuming  with anger. He wanted to tear apart the demon.

Both the parties start attacking. Lan Wangji cut all the legs of demon. Wei Wuxian stabbed him with resentment. As they thought the demon was dead , the demon pricked Wei Wuxian on his hand with his tail. Seeing this Lan Wangji cut the demons head and stabbed at his chest. The demon turned into ash.

Lan Wangji approached Wei Wuxian and took his hand.

" Lan Zhan , are you ok ? " Wei Wuxian asked. He was feeling a little dizzy because of poison from demon's tail. The demon had poison in it's tail and his claws has the power to send people in their worst nightmare.

" Don't worry." Lan Zhan said. He was trying his best not to close his eyes.

He cut Wei Wuxian hand where the tail was pierced to let blood flow to detoxify him.

" Lan Zhan, you ......" Wei Wuxian couldn't complete as he faint in Lan Wangji's arms.

Lan Wangji when saw this he hugged Wei Wuxian tightly. They were both leaning on ground.

When enough blood flow out, Lan Wangji took out the medicinal herbs which Wen Qing gave him. He rubbed it on Wei Wuxian's wound and bandaged it with a strip. He stood up, struggling, with Wei Wuxian in his arms. He walked with difficulty towards the place where immortal Lu told them to go. They were lucky that it was near.

Lan Wangji with difficulty came near the place where two trees were meeting making it like a entrance. Both the trees' branches were wrapped in vines.

Lan Wangji took out the the garland and put it between the trees with Wei Ying and as he moved away , he fell on ground to enter his life's worst nightmare.

***********