Chapter - 61

Lan Wangji was lying inside Jingshi, still unconscious.

Wei Wuxian, Er Ming were with Lan Xichen explaining the situation. They were just telling him about demon and other things leaving Lan Wangji's past as they both knew the jade  would not like it.

Yi Ran and Jun de were already treated and were resting.

Lan Shizui and Lan Jingyi were sitting outside the jingshi since the moment they knew their Hanguang Jun has came back injured. With them Lord Bai and other beasts was also sitting, in small disguise.

Wei Wuxian saw Su Liling sitting alone , away from others. He moved towards her.

" Liling" Wei Wuxian called.

" Wuxian ge ! " Su Liling said in hoarse voice. Her eyes were already red from crying.

Wei Wuxian joined her.

" Don't worry. " Wei Wuxian said , patting her head.

" When will Xiongzhang wake up ? " Su Liling asked.

" You have checked him. He is fine , isn't he ?" Wei Wuxian said even though he himself was worried.

Su Liling nodded.

" I will talk continuously to irritate him when he wake up. " Su Liling said.

Wei Wuxian smiled with misty eyes. He patted her head. Su Liling smiled slightly, feeling the warmth.

***

Lan Wangji's pupils moved and he opened his eyes slowly, founding himself in his home, he sighed. He was staring at ceiling without blinking.

Suddenly he felt moments beside him. He looked around and his eyes fall on the fluff balls sitting beside the bed. He sat up, lips stretched into a small smile.

There were many white and black rabbits were in jingshi , almost covering half of the floor of his room. Lan Wangji picked up one and put on his lap and caressed the soft fur with his slander fingers.

Getting the invitation , others also get on bed. They encircled Lan Wangji like many soft pillows.

Wei Wuxian had come. When he entered the Jingshi, got stunned to see so many bunnies but the scene in front , melted his heart.

Lan Wangji was surrounded by the white fluffballs , few were sitting on his lap , few were tangling with his unrestrained hairs, two small rabbits were sitting on shoulders caressing his cheeks and others were sitting on floor watching their buddies getting pampered.

" How did you all enter ? " Lan Wangji asked in small voice . He didn't sensed the other person standing there. He always let his guard down inside these four walls.

" Did you enter from backyard ? " Lan Wangji said and the bunny in his hand rubbed his face with his palm.

" I'm perfectly fine." Lan Wangji said caressing the rabbits on his shoulder.

The rabbits seemed delighted and snuggled in Lan Wangji's robes.

The bunnies from shoulder, came down and curled in Lan Wangji's lap. The jade only patted them gently.

" They like you most , Lan Zhan. You should admit this now." Wei Wuxian said, making Lan Wangji aware of his presence.

Lan Wangji looked at the man who was smiling softly. He wanted to say the name which was like a prayer for him but his throat seemed to chock .

Wei Wuxian came closer and lift up a bunny and spoke," Can you all give me a little way ? "
The rabbits moved giving Wei Wuxian space to walk. The rabbits on the bed also moved down, on the floor.