Chapter - 55

Next day , Healer Su checked the beasts again. They had already awaken but were weak. Wei Wuxian and others meet them except Lan Wangji who was no where near them.

" Thank you , lord Cui ! " Both beasts said in low voice.

" It's our duty. " Lord Cui said.

" You are Lord Yang of Lei forest, right ? " Lord Cui asked.

The other beast nodded.

" Can we talk ? " Lord Cui asked.

They both nodded.

" Can you tell us what happened to you and others ? " Er Ming asked.

" We were taken by black swarm. At first it suck our energy to make us weak and we wake up we find ourselves captivated in the abyss sea. The others were slaughtered for their cores and we were left there so our energy could be sucked little by little. " Lord Yang said.

" But why you two ?" Wei Wuxian asked. If he wanted to do things slowly so why he chose those two not other beasts like dragons.

" He said he doesn't need us now but in future. He was looking for others." Lady Zhu said.

" For future ? " Wei Wuxian said , thinking something.

" We don't know. " Lady Zhu said.

" He was looking for someone with healing powers. " Lord Yang said.

" Healing powers ? " Er Ming seemed a little surprised.

" Yes, but you know too except her no beast till now possess healing ability and she..." Lord Zhu said.

" We can only seal wounds and pass some vital energy but the pure healing, no one possess but he seem crazy for that . Also with craziness there is a rage too. " Lord Yang said.

" It's ok . There is no one like that. " Er Ming said.

" Prince , why don't you take them back ? The clan would be best place for recuperation." Er Ming said.

" Mn , it's not a bad idea. " Prince agreed too.

Then they came out leaving healer with them.

When they were alone , Wei Wuxian asked," Who is she ? "

" Wang's mother ." Er Ming said.

Wei Wuxian was surprised.

" She was the only dragon who born with healing powers but it no more anyway. " Er Ming said sighing.

Wei Wuxian did not know whether it was good that she was not here or bad but he knew In both cases one person was bound to hurt.

" Er Ming, I think he was collecting particular beasts and using to devour demons. So these two survive till now. " Wei Wuxian told his theory.

" Hm , can be. Also according to old fish it need time to adjust with evolving body ." Er Ming said.

Wei Wuxian hummed.

" I'll go to Prince. " Er Ming said.

" You care about him." Wei Wuxian said with a smile.

" Don't talk nonsense." Er Ming said and left.

Seeing that Wei Wuxian chuckled.

" So where is lord Wang ? " Wei Wuxian mumbled and turned to find Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji, on the other side, was practicing his swords inside a barrier . He could not let his shortcomings come in between. They had sometime.

After training beyond his limit , he sat down for meditation. After a while , he removed the barrier and went inside the forest and sat on a log , staring deep inside.