13

I walked inside the empty detention classroom feeling depressed. I threw my books and bag on the floor and sat down by them to start rewriting a three page essay. Something I had already done and was sure I wouldn't be able to mimic word for word again. It was such a depressing thought that I felt like I might cry.

The door behind me opened and closed. I looked back from where I sat on the floor and was surprised to see Alex, smiling expectantly.

He closed the door behind him and clicked the lock.

"Oh hi." I said, then quickly looked back at my books, hiding my eyes that were opened wide in fear.

Why did he lock the door?

I couldn't move at all. I just kept staring at the open book in front of me terrified to my bones.

He sat behind me, his legs stretching on either side of my crossed ones. I could feel his breath against the nape of my neck as he said. "I don't have to look at your face to know that you're blushing. It's cute how your ears blush too."

My heart jumped and beat faster in my chest. I held my breath and squeezed my eyes shut, not liking that I wasn't aware of what he was doing behind me.

His hands went down my sides, all the way down to my waist. "Your being uptight." He was saying. "Let loose. You're with your boyfriend."

My heart wouldn't calm down. It felt like it was going to jump out of my throat and run away.

"I'm—I'm trying to finish an essay." Oh god, I sounded so breathless.

So embarrassing.

I heard him laugh lightly. He put a paper in front of my eyes. I was shocked to see my essay.

"You—You had it?"

"I had to get you alone somehow." He put the paper aside. "Now that you have nothing to do, what do you want to talk about?"

I felt his hands slip from my side to my belly, then sneak to the top and start unbuttoning my shirt slowly.

"I could feel your heart. Were you running before you came here."

Before I knew it, I was sitting there with my blouse pulled half way off and my bra showing. He didn't unbutton it all the way, just enough that it would expose my back and breast.

I felt his lips move on my back. I had started using a exfoliating body wash so I wasn't afraid of it being not soft or clean. I knew clearly well it smelled pretty too, but I still didn't want him to do this. I was so nervous and not ready yet.

"So nice." He was saying. I felt his tongue move around the place a little farther down behind my ear, "so sweet." Then there was a little tingly sucking feeling.

My heart was going to burst. My body was flaming hot. My feet were suddenly sweaty in my shoes.

I pulled away from him, letting out the breath I was holding. My body heaved as I turned to face him. I looked down at my lap, trying really hard to swallow my breath.

He crawled and covered the space between us, pushing me softly down on the floor. Before I knew it, he was kissing my cheeks, my neck, collar bone, and then when he got to my breasts, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please stop." I gasped.

He did. He pulled back up so I could see his face and he looked at me. I must have looked terrified, because his enthusiastic expression suddenly disappeared and an apologetic one appeared instead.

"Sorry." He said, straightening up and helping me to stand to my feet. "Got a little too excited."

I could barely button my shirt from my shaking hands, so he helped me and I let him. I couldn't get mad at him. I couldn't expect him to change so fast too. This was how it was for him with every other girl. To go farther than a kiss in seconds.