20

I sat on the couch, legs pulled up, head rested back, with a cup of warm cappuccino in my hands. I had woken up an hour ago, took a shower right away then prepared breakfast. Now I was sitting here listening to the running water from the bathroom, where Alex had just woken up and was taking a shower.

I still hadn't seen him, and I don't really think I could figure myself out at the moment to put together what happened last night.

Right now though, I was sure of one thing. I had to wash my bed covers as soon as I could from the spots of blood.

After I had taken a shower, I decided to watch his face for a while. I had never seen Alex asleep in a bed, it was my first and it was a really nice sight. He looked peaceful and happy. As if he was dreaming good dreams. I knelt down and kissed him on the cheek.

My boyfriend... he was my boyfriend.

That was my last sight of him.

After that, feeling really fresh and happy I made my way back to the living room to watch some TV. I tried to rethink last night, but out of everything that happened, I was sure how I felt today was what stood out the most. I felt different, a little older, more mature and unmistakably happy. I still remember Alex's body from last night, so full of energy, so warm and lovable, so incredibly skilled.

The way he made me feel... I smiled and shook my head. I couldn't even describe it into words.

Then there was the pain, it was very uncomfortable. There was blood too, not much but didn't realize it would happen, just enough to make me want to shower this morning. To make Alex go in the shower right after he woke up too.

But the real pain came afterwards... it was in my legs, my butt, and especially my thighs. I think I stretched my entire bottom half muscles during last night. I didn't feel the pain of it until I woke up. Now when I walk, or move my legs in an exaggerated way, a pinchy feeling comes from all over my legs. It wasn't severe or anything, in fact, it reminded me perfectly of when I visited Aunt Marlene in Florida the one time and rode her horse. When I slept and woke up the next day, the pain was almost the same as now. Very uncomfortable.

Alex walked in smiling and looking ecstatic. His overjoyed expression almost made me give in, but I decided to be his bratty baby girl for a moment.

I looked away, upset.

In reality, my heartbeat increased in happiness. I missed him.

He came to sit next to me, checking out my expression. He wiped his face and sighed. "I knew it. How mad are you?"

"Very."

"I'm sorry. I got a little out of hand. I really wasn't thinking much."

"A little?! My thighs really hurt me now, thanks to that excuse."

He came closer and kissed my neck. "Your thighs?"

My body arched as his hand slipped in between the very top of my legs. "Over here?" He murmured in my ear.

I kept looking away. I couldn't believe it, we had sex and I still reacted to his touches like before.

"Your hands are really warm." I said unconsciously, surprised by how warm they were, and almost cursed at myself for complimenting him when I was trying to act mad.

I sighed, I couldn't hold it anymore. I looked at him. "Alex, are you that insane when you're having umm, when you're uh—"

"Having sex?" He inquired.

I blushed. I couldn't even say it out loud without feeling embarrassed yet. "I honestly thought my legs were going to break off."

"But last night..." His hands slowly messaged at my thighs, the warmth seeping into my skin from them felt good. "It seemed like you were really enjoying yourself with me. It's why—actually it's why I reacted that way. Because your first time was like you said... you were ready. You were really ready that I couldn't believe it when it continued out like that."

young stupid loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें