45

A weird alien on Sakaar saw Yn fall from the sky, and he went to investigate.
He saw her in pain and took that as the perfect opportunity to have some fun.

When he got to her, he saw her bloody boody, and when he went to pick her up, some of her blood got on his hand, and he immediately yelled out in pain.
His hands felt like they were on fire, and he immediately tried to wipe the blood away, only making it worse. He quickly tried to get away from her.

Yn was out cold, and she probably would be for a good few hours, but the super soldier syrum kicked in after about an hour and a half.
Yn was luckily not visited by any other creatures while she was passed out.

She woke up a dull ache in her head and her side throbbing.
She slowly got up and saw a small ship fly over ahead it stopped and creatures  got out.

"Are you a fighter or food ?" The one asked, and she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Well, Im certainly not food." She said, and he smiled.
"That's what food would say." But before he could even get in another step, he was on the ground.
She had thrown him with a ball of fire, and the rest looked to her now in fear.
"Which one of you can fly this thing ?" She asked, and none awnsered.

"I asked who can fly this !" She yelled, making the flames in her hands bigger, and one quickly stepped forward.
"Good, get me back to the city or wherever it is your from." She said, and he got in while she did too.
They left the rest standing there, confused.

He took her back to the capital of the planet.
Her side was really hurting super bad right now, but she ignored it the best she could.

She got off and walked around, trying to find some way of knowing what to do.
She found the biggest building in the place, and her gut told her to follow it.
She got in skillfully past the gaurds.
She didn't need a weapon, and she certainly didn't need to use her powers.

She followed the long hallways, feeling confused and lost.
She just wanted to go back home to Bucky.
Gosh, she might not even make it back to Bucky and Tia.
She told him she'd be back so soon, and that it was just a short visit to Asgard.

She found a quiet corner and crumbled to the ground as tears started spilling.
But more importantly so blood was spilling from her side, the only problem was she didn't look at her wound.
She knew what she was gonna see a bloodbath.

She pulled her knees slowly to her chest and almost cried out in pain.
More tears slipped down her cheeks and she ended up crying in a corner alone, on a planet she didn't even know existed while bleeding out.

A woman walked past her and noticed her crying and the blood all over.
"Hey who are you ?" She asked and Yn looked up.
"Im sorry i didn't mean to tress pass I just dont know how I got here and I am lost." Yn rambled on, she wasn't in the mood to fight anyone, neither was she in the condition to be able too in the first place.
"Dont worry, that looks bad, let me help you." The woman said and Yn sighed she didn't know what to do.

"My name is Valkarie." The woman said and Yn took her outstretched hand as she was hoisted upright.
"Yn nice to meet you."
Yn followed behind the woman like a lost puppy to a messy apartment somewhere in the weird but huge city.

"Take off your suit." Valkarie said and Yn hesitated for a moment but did as she was told.
Valkary had a bottle of vodka in her hand and a piece of cloth.

"This is gonna hurt like a bitch so I advise you take some." Valkarie said motioning to the glass she just poured with vodka.
Yn hastily gulped it down and Valkarie started cleaning the wound.
Yn exhaled through her nose while clenching her teeth but she didn't make a sound.

"Your stronger than I thought." Valkarie said and Yn gave a lazy smile.
"Im kinda superhuman in a way." Yn said and Valkarie stopped.

"Your human ?" She asked shocked.
"Sort of." Yn said and raised an eyebrow at her.
"Wait your not ?" Yn asked and Valkarie sighed.
"Im Asgardian." She said and Yn just made and 'O' shape with her mouth.

"So what perks do you have being superhuman besides the metal arm." Valkarie said and Yn's mood immediately soured.

Valkarie noticed and immediately had a guilty look on her face.
"Sorry I didn't mean to strike a nerve." She said and Yn just sighed.
"It's alright, I was taken by a group of scientists, experimented on, made into a killing machine and when I failed at a mission they would do something like this." Yn said motioning to her arm.

"Wow thats bad, I lost in the battle against an Asgardian goddess, Hela she was said to be trapped in hell by her own father." Yn almost choked on the vodka.
"You mean the one with black spikes and all." She said and Val nodded.
"That's the one." Yn put her glass down.
"So that explains why she is back, because Odin is now gone." Yn said and Val looked at her like she grew a second head.

"She's back ?" Valkarie asked and Yn nodded.
"Well I didn't just go around getting impaled by black spikes and thrown onto random planets for fun you know." Yn said and Valkarie gave a bitter smile.

"She's going after Asgard she draws power there." Valkarie says.
"Then how do we stop her ?" Yn asked.
"You dont."

Valkarie helped Yn back to the main building and got her past security.
Yn didn't know where she would find Loki or Thor but she had a plan.
There was a small party for VIPs before the match of the Champion the Grand Master apparently had.
The Grand Master was the type of king here on Sakaar.

Valkarie was VIP so she took Yn as her plus one.
Val told Yn to talk to the Grand Master at the party.
Valkarie showed the gaurds her card and the let her and Yn in.
They went over to the bar and got themselves both a drink.

"How quickly can you get drunk ?" Val suddenly asks with a smirk on her face.
Yn threw her a smirk back and said.
"I dont perks of being a super human." And Val just stared at her.
"Your kidding." Val said and Yn just shook her head but just as she was about to say something she heard someone laugh.
She turned her head and saw Loki talking to a group of woman.
"Loki" Yn said and Val turned her head.

"Are you inlove with him or something ?" Val asked and Yn sputtered her drink.
"Gosh no." Yn said and Val slapped her on the back.
"It's okay he's good looking." Yn only glared at Val.
"I have a child and a boyfriend back on earth this is business related." She said and Val immediately back tracked dropping the subject.

"Oops." She said and Yn started walking up to Loki.
He turned his head lazily and saw her turning his head back.
He was still laughing with the people and making small talk.
He immediately threw his head back and his face whitened at the sight of Yn.
The scar along her left temple.

"Yn" he said in a low and hushed tone.
He quickly pulled her aside and she flinched as the wound in her abdomen protested.
"Gosh you're still alive ?" He asked and she raised an eyebrow at him.
"I've been through worse but my problem is that I do not know where I am or how long gone I have been from earth and lastly that bitch impaled me, the spike went right through." She said as she lifted her shirt showing him.

His face whitened even more.
"Oh gosh your crazy boyfriend will kill me when he sees that." Loki says pinching the bridge of his nose.
Yn slapped him, it was quick and unexpected but he threw her his signature smirk.
"Ohh I just started liking you even more." He said and she glared at him.
"He is not crazy, and second we have to find Thor because right now our priorities are not my love life but your crazy sister who tried to kill me." Yn said and Loki sighed.

"Do we have too ?" He asks with a bored look.
"Yes, for gosh sake Loki there are people on Asgard." She says and he sighs again.

Just then the Grand Master enters and he exclaims.
"Greetings my friends thank you all for coming, I hope you enjoy the show." He says and then the music starts playing louder.

"Oh great is that him." Yn asks slapping her forehead.
"Who ?" Loki asks.
"The Grand Master." Yn shoots back annoyed.
"Yes that's him." Loki says as if it weren't already obvious.

A chair rolls into the room and someone whispers something to the Grand Master.
Loki's face whitens even more if that is possible.
"What ?" Yn asks as she turns around realizing what he saw.
"Oh"
"Guess I wont have to look too far to find Thor..."