54

Yn held Tia in her arms for what probably felt like hours.
She didn't move nor dit she say anything untill Tia finally pulled away.

"Mom ?" Tia's voice croaked out and Yn felt more of her own tears form.
"Yes baby ?" Yn tried to stay strong she had to but the sight of Tia's red eyes and tear stained cheeks made her heart ache.
"What are we gonna do ?" Tia asked and Yn slowly reached towards Tia's face to wipe away the tears.
Tia leaned into Yn's touch and Yn sighed as another tear fell.
"My baby there's nothing we can do I'm afraid, it will hurt and the pain will never really go away but all we can do is accept it, Im so sorry Tia." Yn said and Tia grabbed Yn again in a tight hug.

"Is auntie Tasha still here ?" Tia asked her voice an octave higher than a whisper.
"Yes she is, do you want to go look for her ?" Yn asked her voice cracking.
Tia pulled back and just nodded.

Yn stood up and picked Tia up into her arms.
She felt like she had to hold onto Tia or else she might dissappear infront of her eyes too.
Tia just leaned her head into the crook of Yn's neck.

Yn walked outside and found Natasha in the midst of helping the remaining people on the battlefield.
"Tasha" Yn said her voice quiet.
Natasha turned around and saw the state Yn was in, but the fact that Tia was still here brought a little calm to Natasha.

She saw how bad it hit Yn when Bucky dissappeared and she knew it would've been worse if Tia was gone too.
"Baby" Yn said but when Tia didn't awnser she realized Tia was fast asleep in her arms.
"Let's go inside and put her to bed." Nat said and Yn could only find the strength to nod.

Together they walked towards the palace, but halfway there Loki walked up to Yn.
When he saw Tia he relaxed and tried to blink the tears away from his eyes.
"She's okay" he breathed.
Yn nodded with a small forced smile.

"Do you want me to go put her to bed ?" Loki asks and Yn hesitated for a moment before handing Tia over to Loki.
She didn't trust him at first, but he has earned her trust over time.

Yn walked back with Nat to the soldiers still wounded.
They tried to help those who was the most wounded first.
Yn didn't have healing magic, but atleast she could try helping by bandaging wounds.

The most wounded was taken to the sick bay in the palace.
Yn had carried so many people there and back she didn't even realize how many she had carried untill Steve came to stop her.

"Yn it's okay go rest we can handle it from here." Steve said to her.
"I can help" Yn says to Steve.
"Yn you have helped plenty, you have carried atleast 273 soldiers already." Steve says and Yn stands still for a moment.

"Oh" Yn says only now realizing how much she had pushed herself.
She started growing dizzy and she stared blurrily at Steve's face.
"Steve I dont feel to good" She says trying to reach out for him.
"Yn" he said her name but it sounded far away.

"Yn !" He yelled as she collapsed and he caught her.
She was passed out and would probably be for a good while.
Steve took her to the palace and put her in her bed next to Tia.

They had finished taking care of the wounded men on the battlefield.

When Yn woke up she found herself in her room next to Tia.
She smiled sadly and scooted closer to her daughter.
When she looked down she realized the blood on the sheets.
She looked at her body only to realize she was still in her suit with blood and grime all over.

Sighing she got up and walked to the shower, the clothes were discarded in a pile in the corner of the bathroom.
Turning on the hot water she just stood for a moment finally getting a chance to relive the moments prior to Bucky's dusting.

Tears stinged her eyes and she hit the shower wall.
She hated how much it hurt, hadn't she already experienced enough pain throughout her life ?
The hot water burned her skin but she didn't care, she had to feel something, anything other than the empty void in her chest.
It was an awful feeling...

When she finally finished her shower she grabbed the nearest towel.
When she realized which one she took a fresh wave of nostalgic sadness hit her.
It was Bucky's towel...
The one she would always steal and he'd chase her around like they were little kids.

She shook her head to try and discard of the tears and quickly wrapped the towel around her body.
She walked into the room and looked for something to wear.
She didn't bother on much and only put on some leggings with a huge shirt and hoodie on top.

She walked over to Tia and saw she was still sleeping.
Yn kissed Tia on the head and pulled a strand of stray hair behind Tia's ear.
With that Yn walked around trying to find someone.

Natasha and Steve along with some avengers were in a meetings room each with a cup of coffee in hand.
Natasha was the first to come to Yn as soon as she entered the room.
"You need to eat something." Natasha said as she hugged Yn.
"I will" Yn said and Nat sighed.

"Yn, we decided it's best if we go back to the compound." Steve said getting straight to the point.
"With or without me ?" Yn asked with a sigh, she didn't really know where she wanted to be.

At the compound where she probably had to look into Tony's fucking face or stay here in Wakanda and be reminded of Bucky at every corner she turns ?
"It's your decision" Natasha said scowling at Steve.

"Fine let me just pack my things."

Yn walked into the compound, the sound of silence hitting her ears.
She had Tia in her one arm and a bag in the other.
She walked to her old room and put the bag down.

"Tia baby are you hungry?" Yn asked and the half awake Tia yawned.
"Not really mom." Tia said and Yn put Tia on the bed.
"Call me if you're hungry baby okay ?" Yn said and Tia nodded turning back over to go back to sleep.

Yn walked into the kitchen and saw Nat cooking.
She went and hugged Nat from behind, and Natasha leaned her head back as a sign of comfort.
"Thank you" Yn says suddenly and Nat turns around.
"For ?" Nat asks confused.
"Making me realize I had to go look for her when I was still in a state." Yn says feeling guilty as she remembered how much of a state Tia was in aswell.

"You're welcome Ava." Nat says going back to cooking.
Yn didn't know what she was gonna do, she had so many questions and no awnsers.

How was she gonna raise Tia alone ?

She didn't really know what to do next.

Days went by and Yn cried herself to sleep every single one of those nights.
Or atleast the nights she could sleep.
Tia slept at her side every night.

Yn was rudely awoken by a loud sound, she went outside to see a lady with blonde hair holding up a spaceship.
When the people inside were revealed Yn felt sick.

She stared at the man who locked her up, he looked terrible.
Tony had obviously not had it easy up in space for almost a month.
Pepper was very happy to see him and most were, Yn on the other hand was not happy.
Tony walked past Yn and stopped to look her in the eyes.

"Didn't think you'd show your face here again." Tony said and Yn smiles at him.
Then her smile turned into a laugh.
A sick laugh piercing through the air.

"Well I certainly didn't think you'd actually risk your life for other but here we are, who would in any way want to be here when your ego is big enough to flood the place." Yn said and she walked away.

"Coward" she heard Tony's voice and she turned around.
"What did you just say to me ?" Yn asked and Tony smiled.
"You heard me, I said you're a coward I fought Thanos one on one, and where were you when that happened probably still hiding." Tony says and Yn's blood boils.

"Well atleast I did something and before I fought against him a few weeks ago here on earth, I fought him in space trying to save the Asgardians so watch your mouth Stark." Yn said now walking away again.
She would show him just how much she really thought of him.