7.

Nova's POV

Got back from France only a few hours ago. I went there for a job, was kinda boring too.

Got home, unpacked straight away just to put my clothes in the washing machine.

And now, I was laying on the floor of Lando's laundry room.

It used to be a normal looking laundry room, just a washing machine and a dryer. But since I kinda moved in, he changed it.

Made it more cosy, even added a freaking couch so I could read here if I wanted.

"You know baby, I put a couch in here so you don't have to lay on the floor" Lando said, leaning against the doorframe.

"The couch is for reading, the floor is for thinking" I chuckled.

"Can I think with you?" He asked, already laying down next to me. "What are we thinking about?"

"Life" I smiled. "Yeah life, good thing to think about" he laughed. "Wanna think about that in bed though?"

"Can we take the fuzzy blankets?" I looked up at him as he was already getting up. "Of course baby, I'll cuddle you under the fuzzy blankets and brush your back"

He held his hand out, which I immediately took and he pulled me up. We were standing there for a couple of seconds, looking in each other eyes.

"Can we watch a movie too?" I whispered. He chuckled. "Yeah of course, anything you want"

"Fuck-" I mumbled, brushing my lips against his. "Just marry me already"

Stupid thing to say - didn't think about it at all.

He didn't react at first, just kissed me. Not a long kiss, just a few little pecks.

"I've been trying to do that for a while now baby" he mumbled on my lips.

He didn't really say anything else about my stupid comment. He just pulled me to the bedroom, grabbed our blankets and put a movie on.

We changed into more comfortable clothes. Which for him, was not much at all, he was shirtless, just wearing grey jogging pants.

I, on the other hand, was wearing his clothes. His Quadrant hoodie and shorts.

And it was a beautiful evening - a beautiful normal evening.

I was cuddled up against his chest, he had his arm around me, letting his fingers brush against my back.

"I met Adam" he said all of a sudden. The mention of his name definitely made my heart skip a beat.

Not in a romantic way, mind you.

"Where? When?" I looked up at him. "During our night out, in one of Julian's clubs"

"Oh" I smiled. "How was he?"

"Good, he was good" he brushed his hand against my cheek, putting my hair behind my ear. "He seems like a nice guy"

Yeah - he really is.

"Julian wasn't with him?" I said maybe a little too hopeful. He just shook his head.

"I love you" I just said, not really knowing why, maybe it didn't need a reason at all.

"Say that again" he said, pulling me on top of him.

I looked down as I was sitting on top of him. "I love you"

"Fuck" he grabbed my face with both hands, pulling me down and kissing me - God he kissed me so passionately.

"I think I get horny from hearing you say you love me" he mumbled on my lips.

"Yeah" I pecked his lips again. "I can definitely feel that, wouldn't mind to feel it even more"

"Oh fuck-" he groaned, pulling me under him.

He still liked being on top and I definitely didn't mind.

My clothes were laying on the floor within seconds and so were his.

He brushed his lips against my body, kissing every little spot.

He took his time with me, always did. But this time, I just wanted him to fuck my brains out.

Which he did, multiple times that evening.