17.

"You look so beautiful" Nova said as she looked at me. I was wearing one of the dresses she bought for me.

I had to admit, that it was a cute dress.

A little black dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Was it weird that I actually wanted to dress up for Julian?
That I wanted him to think I looked nice?

I looked at Nova, who was smiling as she was putting her makeup on. She was so excited to go back.

"I wanna tell you something" I said, I was hesitant about telling her but I felt as if I could tell her. She was being an amazing friend.

"Yeah?" She smiled and turned her head to me.

"I-I actually was pre-" I started but got interrupted by door opening.

"Oh there you guys are" Lando walked in the bathroom, wrapped his arms around Nova and kissed the top of her head. "Damn you look absolutely stunning"

And then he whispered something in her ear. Something I probably didn't want to hear anyways.

Of course he thought she looked stunning, she honestly did look amazing, but she was also wearing white.

For some reason this guy just can't handle her wearing white.

"And there is my baby" Charles looked at me "and you look even more beautiful" he looked at me, up and down.

"Yeah? You think so?" I smiled. He nodded. "Yeah, you always look beautiful though" he pecked my lips quickly.

"I can't wait to get absolutely drunk" Nova smiled, nudged me and winked.

I wasn't really planning on getting too drunk. Being drunk while being in the same room as Julian was probably a bad idea.

Definitely a bad idea.

"I can't wait to kiss my fiancée at midnight" Lando mumbled, putting his lips against Nova's shoulder.

Pretty sure he said that just to use the word fiancée.

I looked at Charles, we both rolled our eyes. Sometimes it was annoying to be around such a cute couple.

Even though I love them together.

They were meant to be.

Only an hour later, we were standing in front of Julian's house. His massive house.

The house were I spend so much time in. Were we had amazing sex, because let me tell you, sex with Julian was crazy.

He was definitely the best I have ever had.

But I also spend time with Adam, Peter, all of the boys. The all looked so unapproachable and tough, but we used to play board games and watch silly cartoons together.

One of the most amazing evenings I've had.

"Let's go" Nova enthusiastically hooked her arm in mine and pulled me inside with her.

I looked around, it was packed. So many people were here already.

Adam was talking to some girl, his hand was on her lower back and he looked mesmerized.

It was the first time I saw him with a girl.

And there he was, standing on top of his giant staircase - which we had sex on by the way - looking down at me.

His arms crossed in front of his body, leaning against the armrest.

There were so many people here, so many beautiful girls but Julian, he was looking down at me.

His lips curled up to a little smirk.

And then I knew..

I was fucked.