23. *

"Back so soon? Was it boring?" Lando looked at me with a smirk. He was laying in bed, ditched most of his clothes already.

Perfect.

"Yes" I said, putting my stuff down. "But I came with gifts" I said as I held the condoms between my fingers.

He looked up from his phone. "Oh yes Kelly came through"

"She definitely did" I threw the condoms to him and started unzipping my dress, let it fall down my legs.

"Oh fuck" Lando groaned, putting his phone away and sitting up a little more.

I crawled on the bed, pushing him back down and sitting on top of him. "Now, I don't want you to be gentle with me" I whispered.

"Oh baby" he bit his lower lip, pulling me under him. "I wasn't planning on being gentle"

He looked down at me, scanning my entire body. He put his hand on my back, clicked my bra open and pulled my panties down with his other hand.

"You know Nova.." he said as he grabbed the condom and opened it. "This right here, this is my kind of art"

And for some reason, it was the nicest thing anyone ever said to me.

I grabbed his face, kissed him so hard, so passionately. It was a messy kiss, our tongues were intertwined, hands all over each other's bodies.

And right after the kiss, he pushed in me, pretty soft at first, but harder with every thrust.

Exactly how I wanted it.

He put my hands above my head, thrusting deeper and harder. We didn't talk, we let our moans do the talking.

And believe me, there was a lot of moans and groans.

He put his face in my neck, kissing my neck and while he was picking up the pace even more - he whispered "I love you Nova"

Fuck, only he could make hard sex romantic.

I moaned, feeling my legs shake and right before I came I also whispered "I love you too Lando"

And that's when he finished as well.

Guess we both came on the sound of the other person declaring their love.

Fuck hard sex - romantic sex with the person you love was the best.

We both laid down next to each other, breathing heavy, before he pulled me in his arms.

"Fuck, I'll forget my condoms every week from now on" he kissed the top of my head. "If this is the kind of sex I get in return"

"Nah baby" I cuddled up to him even more. "Next time, you get no sex"

"Such a tease" he mumbled.

"I don't want a big wedding" I blurted out. Maybe it wasn't the right time, but maybe it was also the best time to discuss this.

We were both pretty vulnerable right now. Laying naked and sweating next to each other.

"Me neither" he said. "You don't?" I looked up at him.

He shook his head. "When did I ever give you the impression I wanted that?"

"When we were making our maybe list"

He chuckled. "Because you wanted to make a maybe list. I don't wanna invite all those maybe people, only our definitely people"

I let out a sigh of relief. All those worries weren't necessary at all.

"As long as you wear a white dress I'm fine with everything" he said as he put his hand on my cheek. "And you have to say 'I do' of course"

He was the best thing that ever happened to me.

"How are the stars tonight, Lando?" I smiled, looking in his eyes.

He smiled, probably remembering all the times he asked me that question.

"Bright, absolutely stunning, never looked better"