EPILOGUE

Six months later.

"Are you ready?" Lando asked, holding my hand as we were standing in front of our usual restaurant.

"I think I am" I nodded.

He squeezed my hand with a smile and pulled me with him. For the first time ever, we were the first to arrive.

Probably because we were nervous.

Kelly and Max were the first ones to arrive and not long after Tom arrived as well.

Julian, Adam and his girlfriend Khloe were the last ones to arrive.

Yes - we were still doing these traditional dinners. Felt weird not having my Pipes there, but Khloe was actually great.

Not that she could ever replace Piper - she would never. No one could.

"Adam and I are looking for a house together" Khloe said, only to me. The rest of them were busy talking about something else.

"That's great!" I said a bit too loud, so I lowered my voice again. "It's time he finally puts you first."

She shrugged. "I understand though, he wanted to be there for Julian but yeah, I want to start my life with him"

"Both of you deserve that" I answered.

And I meant it.

Lando interrupted our conversation, kissed my cheek and whispered. "Let's tell them now"

I nodded my head at him and cleared my throat. "Guys, we have something to tell you"

I grabbed Lando's hand, squeezed it a little. "I am pregnant"

Kelly and Khloe immediately hugged me while Adam and Max both patted Lando's back.

Congratulating someone because they had sex is still such a weird concept.

And then I looked at Julian, who put his arm on the chair next to him, the empty chair. Piper's chair.

He tilted his head and smiled. "It's about time I get a niece or nephew"

"Our baby is staying away from you though" Lando jokingly said - even though I wasn't sure if it really was a joke.

"Oh c'mon, I will be good" Julian chuckled.

Lando looked at me, kissed my cheek a couple of times. We both knew this baby was gonna grow up in the best possible family.

———————————

"That went well" Lando said as we were laying together in bed. "Yes it did"

He pulled me under him, putting his hand on my cheek and kissed me, so deeply, passionately, like only he could.

He made his way down my body, not missing a single spot, but stopped on my belly.
He kissed my belly a few times.

"We are so happy to have you" he said, looking at my belly. "But please, I hope you'll sleep through the night and don't be an annoying shit"

I chuckled. What does he expect? It has his genes, so it definitely will be a little sarcastic shit.

"But even if you do, mommy will love to wake up every night" he kissed my belly another time. "Daddy too though"

"Yeah? Will daddy wake up?" I smirked, looking down at him.

"Oh daddy will definitely wake up, daddy will do everything"

"Will daddy also do everything for me?" I bit my lower lip, he groaned a bit in response.

"Daddy will do everything to you, everything that you want" his hands traveled over my body as he looked down at it. "Fuck you're beautiful"

"Enjoy it while it lasts, because I will be less beautiful in a couple of months" not that I minded, I was actually looking forward to being pregnant, to have a belly.

"You're so wrong" he pressed his lips against my neck, kissing and biting it softly. "You will be even more beautiful"

I smiled, enjoying his kisses. I used to feel guilty when I felt happy but I knew Piper was watching over us.

She would be so happy for us. I knew she was smiling down at us right now.

Since that night, the stars looked a bit different. A few stars were brighter since that night.

And I know she was one of them.