21.

Nova's POV

Lando's season started again, which meant a lot of traveling again.
Not that I minded, it's just tiring.

Skipped the practices because I had a job, but traveled to Bahrain immediately after.

Lando wouldn't be at the paddock anymore, so I went straight to his room.

He opened the door with a smile on his face. "Finally baby" he pulled me inside, pecking my lips. "Missed you so much"

We've only been apart for a couple of days and it felt as if we didn't see each other for months.

That's how much we like being together.

"How were the practices?" I mumbled on his lips. "Yeah fine" he said, picking me up and immediately throwing me on the bed.

He crawled on top of me, pressing his body against mine and kissing my neck.

As in a reflex, I wrapped my legs around him, enjoying his kisses.

"Fuck you're so sexy" he said as he kissed my neck, but I could also feel how he was already pulling his pants lower.

I put my hand on his chest. "Baby, did you forget something?"

He looked down at me and tilted his head. "I love you?"

"Cute" I brushed my lips against his. "But no, you forgot condoms"

"Piper is such a snitch" he chuckled. "But I can touch, right?"

"Touching always ends in more"

He sighed a little, laid down next to me and pulled me in his arms. "Cuddles then?"

"Cuddles are absolutely perfect"

"Naked cuddles?" He smirked, pulling my pants lower.

This guy was horny and he was making things very hard.

"Almost naked cuddles then" I had to give in just a little, not only for him, but I wanted to feel his body against mine as well.

So we agreed on taking our clothes off, but keeping our underwear on. We pressed our bodies together, his fingers brushed against my back as I put my head on his chest.

"Should I text Max to ask if he has any condoms?" He asked, as serious as he could.

I started laughing. Didn't know if he was serious about it or not.

But he didn't laugh, so I guess he actually was serious.

"What did you take? How horny are you?" I chuckled, looking up at him.

"You have no idea" his hands traveled down to my ass. "Your fault, you are extremely sexy"

"I will ask Kelly tomorrow, but don't ask Max because he can't keep his mouth shut"

He groaned a little. "You're giving me blue balls baby"

I chuckled, but I hoped he would drop this subject because I don't know for how long I could reject him.

But he dropped it after that, just cuddled me until he fell asleep.
I had trouble falling asleep - was thinking about the wedding the entire time.

We started planning things a little already. Made a list who we definitely wanted on our wedding and a maybe list.

People we didn't necessarily want at the wedding but felt obligated to invite anyways.

Our definitely list was not that long, only our best friends and family but unfortunately our maybe list was extremely long - too long.

A small wedding wasn't in the books anymore. Marrying Lando came with sacrifices and this was definitely one of them.

And I was afraid not having my family there was another.