29.

After the ceremony was done, it was finally time for the best part of the evening.
Dinner and dancing!

I was standing with Piper, because I desperately needed to talk to her. The look on her face when she saw Julian said everything.

I've been too concentrated on myself lately.

"How are you Pipes?" I asked as I stood next to her. She was sipping from her champagne, didn't even talk or shared a look with Charles all evening.

"Good, I still can't believe you got married" she forced a smile.

"Why aren't you talking or dancing with Charles?" I switched the subject.

She sighed. "Because he broke up with me"

"What? Why?"

"Because he used me, kinda like I used him" she didn't look at me, not at Charles. She looked at Julian.

Julian, who was flirting with another girl. Someone we didn't invite, so he probably did.
He could invite whoever he wanted - it's his mansion after all, but he shouldn't be flirting with her in front of Piper.

He was holding her hand, leaning closer to her and whispering something in her ear, she giggled, looked down and blushed.

Yes - that's the power of Julian. That's the Julian I knew.

"Go talk to him Pipes" I looked back at her. "He's literally flirting with someone else Nova"

"But he's in love with you" I said the obvious, but it came as a surprise for Piper. "W-what?"

"And you said that I was blind? He's in love with you and as the bride, I order you to go talk to him" I said as I grabbed her hand, pulled her with me and walked to Julian.

Who was now close to fingering that damn girl in the middle of the room.
God damn Julian.

"Hi, I'm the bride and I don't think I know you?" I pointed at the girl, who was wearing white by the way. Who wears white to someone's wedding?

Unbelievable.

"I-uh-am Julian's-" she stuttered, completely flustered, and not because of me. But because of Julian. "Friend" he finished her sentence.

She looked at him with a frown, a sad one. Poor girl didn't realize this was exactly how Julian used to treat girls...

Before Piper.

"Let's get you a drink" I pulled her with me, away from Julian and Piper.

I didn't guide her to the bar, instead I guided her to the exit. Good riddance.

I walked back in, Lando was now leaning against the wall, smirking at me. "Did you just kick an innocent girl out?"

"Did you see her? She was wearing white" I pointed at no one in particular, at the door because I kicked her out. "Unbelievable behavior"

"You're the only one who can wear white" he said, pulling me in his arm and brushing his lips against mine. "My beautiful wife"

"My handsome man" I pecked my lips against his. A couple of times.

"Let's dance" he mumbled. "Just like on our first night"

"Yes please, without the lights going out now" I chuckled.

He pulled me with him, against his body and we started dancing. Forgot everyone around us.

"Well, hopefully your brother will not cut the lights right now" he chuckled. I didn't even realize he knew about that.

He knew everything and still wanted to marry me.

"It was actually Adam" I laughed a little.

"Had to know it, the wonderkid" Lando looked at him and back at me. "Are you happy?"

I nodded. "Extremely happy, thanks to you"

He fought for me, fought to have my family here.

"Champagne?" He said after a while. "Apple juice is fine" I said.

"Apple juice is it then" he chuckled.

"I wanna take you somewhere" I said, looking at him. I took no one there yet, but it only felt right to take him there.

I had to show him my special place.