22.

The next day, I went to the paddock with Lando. He had to do meetings, briefings and go over the strategy, so I decided to join Kelly.

We were sitting in front of the Red Bull hospitality, talking about everything that has been going lately but the topic on everyone's mind was our wedding.

"Did you guys start planning yet?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah we did, it's just-" I stopped.

"Just what?"

"Just not us" I shrugged my shoulders. We never really cared about showing people our lives, never really shared too much.

But this wedding was gonna be big, too big.

"Then make it yours, you don't have to do this for anyone else but yourselves"

I nodded. She was always right, was also right about this.

"Hi babes" Piper walked up to us, hugging both of us and took a seat next to me. "You found condoms yet?"

"Excuse me?" Kelly chuckled. Looking between Piper and I.

"Lando forgot his condoms, asked Charles for some already" Piper and Kelly both laughed a little before Kelly turned to me. "I can give you some if you want?"

"Well that would actually be nice yeah" I smiled. "Don't make it too obvious please"

As in, don't tell Max.

"Don't worry - we will keep it a little secret" Piper nudged me and they started laughing again.

I rolled my eyes at them, but I honestly love them.

——————————-

Girlsnight.

Felt good to spend some time with Piper and Kelly after the qualifying.

Our guys all did great. Max was on pole, which was not a surprise at all. Charles ended P3 and my baby was on P4.

Couldn't explain how proud I was.

Piper told me she wanted to tell me something, but I could feel she didn't want to mention it in front of Kelly, so I didn't mention it either.

"So, dress shopping, when?" Kelly asked, looking at me.

"Found a cute little place in Monaco, so we could go there when we're back?"

"Cute little place so probably also pretty expensive" Kelly chuckled. Honestly every place in Monaco was expensive, but Lando wanted me to have my dream dress, no matter what it costs.

Wasn't gonna just buy the most expensive dress though - wanted it to be absolutely perfect.

"At least she's gonna wear white so Lando will like it either way" Piper mumbled, not looking up from her phone.

"Who are you texting though?" I asked. She's been on her phone all night, texting someone and smiling the entire time.

She shrugged, put her phone away and looked at me. "Who's gonna be your bridesmaid?"

Clearly she was changing the subject away from her.

"Obviously one of you two" I pointed between them with a smirk. "Whoever is the nicest"

"Oh" Kelly got up, grabbed her purse and threw me some condoms. "Got you these"

I grabbed them, got up and pointed at her. "She's in the lead at the moment"

"Where are you going?" Piper looked back at me.

I put the condom between my teeth and walked to the door. "As if that wasn't obvious already"

They both started laughing as I opened the door and walked out.

I was gonna have sex with my handsome fiancé.