27.

I've been nervous all morning. Someone did our makeup and hair, getting us all ready for my big day.

"Is Lando awake yet?" I looked at Kelly, she probably heard from Max, who spend the evening with Lando.

I just wanted to be sure if he still wanted this.

"He is" Kelly nodded reassuring. "You're not having second thoughts, right?"

"Yeah, if you want to make a run for it, please do it now" Piper laughed. She wasn't being serious but I knew she would run with me if it was necessary.

"I don't" I shook my head. "Just wanted to know if he was ready for it"

"He's been ready for ages, literally" Piper chuckled. "He will be there, in fact, he's already on his way"

I sighed, trying to calm myself down and nodded. "Help me to get into this dress please?"

They both looked at each other, smiled and grabbed my dress.

It was still as beautiful as I remembered. Still fitted as perfectly.

And the thing that was missing a few weeks ago when I first put it on, was there right now.

A beautiful veil with stars on it. Somewhere on it was a little L and a little N.
Cheesy maybe, but I liked it.

It told our story perfectly.

"You're looking absolutely beautiful" Piper said, looking at me. Kelly nodded enthusiastically.

"I think I'm ready" I took one quick look in the mirror and turned back to Piper and Kelly.

I was so ready.

———————————————

"So uh-I actually don't know where we have to go" I said as I finally crawled in the car.

"Oh but we do" Piper said after she whispered the address to the driver.

Lando still didn't tell me the address of the location.

Guess I was gonna find out pretty soon.

"So did you already plan a honeymoon?" Piper asked, she clearly wanted to distract me a little.

I shook my head. "Our honeymoon probably will be a walk through the paddock" I chuckled.

"Oh poor you" Piper chuckled. "You should have a real honeymoon, go to a beautiful country just to stay in your hotel room and have sex all the time"

"I don't wanna know how you spend your time with Charles" I chuckled.
But to be honest, Lando and I had a lot of sex too, we just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves.

"Then you definitely don't wanna know how I used to spend my time with your brother" she laughed.

No I definitely didn't want to know about that.

And then the driver stopped in front of a building that was damn familiar.

It was so familiar because I spend most of my life here. We were parked in front of my old house.

Julian's mansion.

For some reason, I just wanted to tear up. Lando couldn't have fixed a better location.

"Are you ready babes?" Piper looked at me as I was still looking outside.

I nodded, which made Piper open the car door, helping me out of the car.

It was so difficult to walk in this damn dress. I was so happy I bought a second one, a short one, so I could dance in it.

"Julian better be there" I grumbled. I didn't want to say it our loud, but I still did.

"Was that a threat, Nova?" Someone said from behind me. "It better wasn't a threat"