25.

A couple of weeks have passed. Between all the races and sex, Lando and I organized our wedding.

We didn't even bother inviting our maybe people. Not to our real wedding at least.

We decided on having two events - one real wedding for our friends and family and then a party for everyone else.

Who were, mostly people who worked for Mclaren and sponsors.

So that wasn't really a party I was looking forward to, but I definitely was looking forward to our wedding.

We flew to England, we all did so I already figured this was gonna be the place of our wedding.

Kinda surprised Lando didn't plan it in Monaco or Italy.
London wasn't really as romantic, but didn't really matter that much.

As Lando always said, marrying each other was the most important thing.

"So just tell me one thing baby" I said as I closed my little suitcase.
I was gonna stay in an hotel for the night, together with my two bridesmaids.

Couldn't make a decision between Kelly and Pipes.

"Is Julian coming?" I looked back at Lando who was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Didn't we invite him?" He looked back at me.

Yes we did, but that wasn't the same thing. Inviting him didn't necessarily mean he was coming.

"I am gonna marry you either way baby" I pushed him down on the bed and crawled on top of him. "I just wanna know if he said something to you"

Yes I was gonna try and distract him with sex if it was necessary.

But Lando knew me, he knew me like no one else did.

He put his hands on my hips, looking up at me. "Him telling me he's gonna come, also doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna come"

Guess he knew my family as well.

"Fair enough" I said, trying to get off him, but he immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me back on him. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To the hotel" I smirked.

"Okay, but maybe we can have a quickie?" His hands traveled from my hips lower to my ass.

"That defeats all the purpose of me sleeping in an hotel" I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes because we never had sex before"

"Let's pretend we are both virgins, just for tonight" I whispered.

"So tomorrow after the wedding we will both have sex for the first time?" He raised his eyebrow. "Exactly" I said before pecking his lips.

————————————-

"Are we gonna order champagne or something please?" Piper asked as she sat down on the balcony.

Obviously Lando fixed the suite in this hotel for us, with a private jacuzzi.

Unfortunately, Piper was pretty grumpy the past couple of weeks. Don't know why, she was still dating Charles - but I could tell you it was awkward between them.

So we obviously ordered champagne and relaxed in the jacuzzi together. "Crazy to think it will be the last night you're not married"

Piper and Kelly both looked at me, and they were right, I was gonna marry Lando tomorrow.

I was gonna say 'I do' tomorrow.

"So, I think we should go out, dance and drink for the last time" Piper smiled hopeful. Guess she needed it more than I do.

"I definitely think we should do that" I finished my glass of champagne and looked at Piper who smiled as widely as she could. "But we aren't gonna make it too late, I wanna be fresh tomorrow" I looked at Piper.

She nodded.

"Let's go" Kelly said, getting out of the jacuzzi and we both followed her.

I promised myself I wasn't gonna make it too late, but Lando was going out as well, so I wanted to do the same.

"Yes let's go Hayes" Piper looked back at me with a smile.

But the way she said my name was pretty weird. Don't know why.