12.

Lando's POV

We returned back to Monaco a couple of days later, just to hop on a plane to England again.

We spend Christmas with my family - she was so excited to show her ring to everyone.

And so was I.

They didn't really know who she was - or what she used to be. Didn't know what her family was like.

We stayed in London for a while - Kelly and Max also flew over because he had meetings with Red Bull.

And tonight, we were meeting them in a club.

"So, something happened..-" Nova couldn't hide her smile as she looked at the both of them. "The stars looked so good"

She said as she put her hand in front of Kelly, to show her ring.

"Oh my God!" Kelly immediately wrapped her arms around her.

Max winked at me "Good job mate and you..-" he looked at Nova. "Congratulations, I am happy for the both of you"

And not much later, Adam walked in.

I invited him here, told him not to tell Nova though, make it look accidental.

"Oh my god Adam!" Nova got up immediately, wrapping her arms around him.

And I would get jealous by the way she was so excited to see him, if he didn't help me to actually get the girl.

"Lando asked me to marry him" she said as she pulled him to us.

"Really? That's amazing Nova" Adam said as he sat down with us. "And you finally said yes?"

This guy had to be an actor.

"I did!" She said enthusiastically. "Look at my ring" she put her hand in front of him, he smiled, took her hand and looked at the ring.

"Damn man, you've to give me the address of where you got that" he looked at me with a smirk.

"Why?" Kelly asked. "Do you also want to ask someone to marry you?"

Nova and I both looked at Adam who laughed a little.

"Not yet" he shrugged. "But it's beautiful Nova, you really deserve it" he looked back at Nova.

"I am so glad to see you" Nova smiled back at him. "Is Julian okay?"

"He's alri-" Adam started but got interrupted by Kelly again. "You know Julian?"

He looked at her and nodded. "He's my best friend"

"Really!" She nudged Max - as if he didn't know that yet. "We miss him - you should invite him to brunch and you should come too!"

"Brunch?" He looked at her and back at Nova.

"It's our traditional brunch between Christmas and New year's" she explained.

Yes - we had different traditions, for pretty much everything.

But I don't know if this was a good idea. Charles and Piper were flying over as well.

Julian, Charles and Piper in the same room wasn't exactly a good idea.

"I will ask him" he smiled at Kelly.

Please don't.

Kelly and Max both left after a while and when Nova went to the restroom, I was finally alone with Adam.

"Thanks man, it looked amazing, really." I said I looked at him.

"Well, stars and art right?" He smiled.

"How do you know about the stars though?"

"Firstly, you can't stop talking about how the stars had to look right or whatever" he leaned a bit closer. "And secondly, I've had a little help"

"Julian?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Adam-" Nova interrupted us as she walked back to us "You will be at the wedding right?"

"Wouldn't want to miss it, baby Hayes"