END.

"How's he holding up?" I asked Adam. I still didn't leave England, wanted to be as close to Julian as possible.

Not that he reached out to me, not at all. Which worried me.

Adam shrugged. "Not good obviously"

"Does he eat? Does he sleep?"

"I've never seen him sleep, maybe here and there a little but he does eat, a little" he shrugged.

Conclusion, he didn't eat or sleep.

"I guess they went through more than we realized, more than we know about" I said. More to myself than to anyone else.

"That's for sure" he nodded. "How are you holding up?" He asked. "I am okay, it will take time though"

He nodded in agreement. "Just so you know, I'm happy you're still alive"

"So am I" I smiled. "Where is he?"

Adam nodded at the living room. "But be prepared for what you're about to walk in to"

I was always prepared for anything when it came to Julian.

I hugged Adam and walked to the living room, slowly opening the door.

Julian was laying on the couch. One arm under his head, the other one covering his eyes.

He wasn't watching tv, not looking at his phone. He was just laying there.

"You okay?" I tilted my head. "I am fine" he mumbled.

I laid down with him on the couch, kicked him a little with my feet. "I know it's hard but Piper would've hated to see you like this"

He snorted a little.

"I am serious Julian - Piper would've wanted you to move on"

"Move on?" He raised his voice a little, looking straight at me. "Neither of us wanted the other one to move on and besides, she isn't here anymore, is she?"

He looked around as if he was looking for her, then looked back at me. "Oh no, in case you forgot, she's dead"

"I know Julian! I lost my best friend too" I yelled back. He needed someone to put him back in place, because I knew his boys weren't gonna do that.

"And I lost my baby" I put my hands on my belly. "I lost a lot too that night"

He sighed, his face softened. "Come here" he said as he opened his arms. I crawled to him, laid down in his arms and just enjoyed the silence together.

"I am sorry Nova, I know you lost a lot too" he broke the silence. "I just thought, for a moment, I would lose you too"

I said nothing. I didn't know what. I didn't know what they went through during those hours of waiting.
Lando and him probably went to hell and back.

Or Lando came back at least. Don't think Julian was ever fully gonna recover from this.

"But anyways, go back to Monaco and enjoy your time with Lando" he said. "He's a good guy, he truly loves you"

"He does, I really love him too" I nodded.

"And you only find love like that once in your life" he said, forcing a smile on his face. "So go enjoy it"

"Thanks Julian" I wrapped my arms around him. "And don't steal too much anymore - Piper wouldn't have liked that either"

"You're wrong though" he smirked. "She would've loved that"