14.

Julian's POV

"Fuck Julian, you're so amazing" some blonde chick who was laying next to me said.

We just finished our second or third round, honestly it didn't matter.

"Do you maybe want to grab coffee with my friends?" She said as she rolled over, wrapped her arms around me and looked at me, all hopeful.

"Honestly babe, no" I looked at her and her face dropped. As if she didn't know what this was, what she was to me.

A rebound - drugs to forget the only girl I've ever loved.

"Oh-okay, so maybe we can go o-" she started but I quickly interrupted her, the only way I knew how to.

Pressed my lips against hers, pulled her under me and kissed her all the way down to her thigh.

Kissed her thighs, made my way higher, made her moan and I made her forget about that coffee date with my fingers.

My body was pressed against hers, her hair was already a complete mess from our previous rounds of sex.

And just when I wanted to enter her for the fourth time tonight, someone started banging on my door.

"Fuck off Adam" I groaned.

This dude was getting on my last nerves.

"It's not Adam" the voice that haunted my dreams said.

"Fuck" I muttered, getting up as quickly as I could. "You should leave" I didn't even look at the girl who was laying naked in my bed.

To be fair, I didn't even know her name.

"Wai-what?" She immediately got up as well, sat down on the edge of the bed. "Are you kicking me out?"

"Thought I made that pretty clear" I said, putting on my clothes again.

She just scoffed and did the same.

"Well-" she said as she looked at me. "You can always call me" she said as she pressed her lips, right next to mine.

I won't be calling her.

She walked out of the room, walked passed Piper, but not before she gave her a long look.
She probably thought Piper was gonna be the next girl in line I was gonna fuck and kick out again.

Little did she know, that it was the girl why I was doing all of this.

Piper looked back at the girl who just walked out of my room, hair a mess, makeup down her face and looked back at me.

"I see you had fun" she chuckled and walked in my room. "Well yeah" I mumbled.

She looked around my room, as if it was the first time she saw it and then she turned to me. "What the fuck are you doing Julian? Are you trying to get a girl pregnant or something?"

Unbelievable.

"I use condoms" I smirked, leaning against the wall. "Besides, I already got you pregnant, didn't I?"

"Oh no that's right - you lied about that" I chuckled.

"C'mon Julian, you know why I did that" she sighed. "To make you quit this mess of a life"

I started laughing. "I would've quit, just for you"

She looked at me, her eyes widened. "Wha-?"

"Don't you need to be with your boyfriend?" I cut her off.

She hesitated a little too long. "I uh-" she stuttered. "Yeah I should get going"

And with that, she left.

I leaned against the doorframe, looking at the girl that broke my heart.

"Didn't expect to see her here" Adam said, standing next to me. "Me neither mate"

"You hungry?" I turned my head to Adam, who immediately understood what I was trying to say. "Starving"

Suddenly, this brunch thing didn't sounds as bad anymore.