✷ 006: Lando Norris.

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
October 18, 2023    #    "There's Absolutely No Way."

            "MISS TRAN!" Thalia was greeted by a McLaren PR manager. "So nice to finally meet you! My name is Laura, I'm so excited to be working with you and Cal this weekend." The slightly older woman grinned. "I was so excited to reach out to Calvin and invite you as a Chanel representative for McLaren!"

"It's a pleasure to be here!" Thalia smiled and walked alongside Laura. "And please, call me Thalia." She said sweetly. She always knew how to be kind and professional even if she hated everything most of the time.

"So, our boys are at their final interview for the day, so for the meantime, I can give you and Calvin a quick tour throughout the circuit, take you to the garage and other facilities to help you familiarize the place!" Laura explained as Thalia nodded.

"Sounds good!" Calvin agreed. "Alright, this way please!" Laura guided them off toward what seemed to be where most of the crowded cheers were coming from.

"THALIA! THALIA!!" She heard her name be called out by girls in the crowd who probably recognized her. They were representing the same shade of orange as she was.

"Go ahead and interact with the crowd if you want, I need to take this call—" Laura quickly said before answering her phone. "Alright!" She happily smiled before she walked off towards the railing where the girls were calling, Calvin following at her tail.

"Hi! Hello!" Thalia smiled as she took a pen from one of the girls, taking it as a gesture to sign the McLaren cap they had set out for her.

"Oh my gosh, you are way prettier in person, I'm gagged." She said to Thalia, making her laugh. "Aw stop! You are gorgeous!" She complimented, "Love your fit!" She continued before seeing a fan put up their phone for a selfie, quickly joining it.

"I'm gonna throw up, there's no way Thalia Tran just said I'm gorgeous."

"Oh, girl—" Thalia was caught off guard. "Let's keep that in, babe!" She pat the girl on the shoulder before taking another selfie with her.

"Thalia! Let's go!" Calvin called to her as she nodded. "Awesome meeting you guys! Have an amazing weekend, loves!" She bid them a sweet and brief goodbye.

"Rooting for a McLaren podium!!" The girls exclaimed as Thalia nodded. "Yes, yes!" She said eagerly, matching the girl's energy.

Thalia had no idea what that even meant.

"Alright, so we're gonna take you lot over to the paddock, meet some of the team, and hopefully our boys will be finished by then." Laura examined her watch.

Thalia took in the nice scenery of the track, she knew absolutely nothing about racing but so far, it seemed pretty cool to her. She was greeted by fans that had recognized her, she stopped for quick photo ops from paparazzi, and much more.

"So, what have our drivers been up to this past week? Lando, we saw you were out in LA before you arrived here in Austin..." The interviewer moved on from the previous topic to discuss gap week side quests and what not.

"Ah, yeah... I was just checking it out, me and some friends just had a beach weekend, is all." Lando answered casually.

"And how was that? Anything interesting happen?" The interviewer asked as Charles, Oscar, and Alex giggled.