✷ Vera's Voice!

& just like that, one month later... days and days of non stop editing, publishing, and writing.

i am so emo right now. because i genuinely can't believe i'm saying this??? but . . .

HIT ON ME is now complete!

thalia tran and lando norris are the couple ever, and i'm so graciously thankful i got to write this book and their story!!! and i am BEYOND grateful for the never ending support and love i've received while writing this!!!

from the voters, commenters, and readers in general, i am sooooo thankful for you all!!!!

writing this farewell chapter, sitting only at 193k, i can't wait to see where we go from here!!! hopefully only up.

thalia is genuinely the best oc i have ever created and i am so sad to let her go... but never fear, HER STORY DOESNT END JUST YET!!!

she is apart of solana's story!!! my charles leclerc book that i will be updating for soon!! now that i finished hit on me, i can now put my all in my other books; such as

HOW YOU GET THE GIRL!!!
and dare i say... lando and thalia's wedding might be in it... WHAA! GASP.... stay turned :3

and there are more of my works!! both published and some drafted, yet to be posted!!

& if u love ollie bearman!!!!! (husband!) check out my story called TOO FAMOUS!!!! you will love devyn suzuki. (and thalia makes some appearances / has some mentions here too)

if u love oscar piastri!!!!! check out my sorry called COLLIDED!! illiana chen. she is my world.... it's a different universe tho, so no thalia. but it's a very sweet plot if you're into strangers to lovers, long distance love, and texting chapters!!!! give it a read!!! (i need to start it...)

and now ... time for cliche shoutouts.

elena pookie butt. thank you for your comments and input!!!! u r the pookie ever and i appreciate your everything whether it be in hateclub gc or my comments. your support for landalia will never go unnoticed LMFAOAOAOA and i thank you for being so best friend!!!!!! love u the best.

hello ameer. if u know u know.

and lastly belly bear, my sweet best friend!!! thank you for
encouraging me to write this. who knew when i agreed to write a fanfic about lando would turn into something so beautiful!!! and i can't thank you enough for being my number one supporter!!!

but in general, thank you to all who have read this book and to those who love thalia just as much as i do. (you love her just a little less because thalia tran is my baby and i actually birthed her.)

and i think that's all i have to say 😭😭😭😭😭💔😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😭😭😭

i love you hit on me. you will forever be famous. thalia tran, my girl forever.... u are so loved.

and once again!!!!! thank u.

sincerely, vera kissleclerc 🤍