✷ 022: More Media.

HIT ON ME !      by KissLeclerc
November 15, 2023    #    "No! Next Question."

AFTER A LITTLE RESTING, Thalia was sat in a studio room between Lando and Oscar, preparing to start shooting for an upcoming McLaren video that'll release the same time as the Hot Lap video on the Formula One channel.

She was instructed to interview the two with Google's most pressing questions as they build a special edition McLaren lego set together, with Chanel stickers.

"You guys got that?" The producers asked as they all held a thumbs up. "If you need to check how you look, there's a screen right down here." They mentioned as Thalia took no time to quickly check.

"My hair look good?" She ran a hand through her jet black mane, adjusting the hat on her head, as the producers reassured her second thoughts.

"You look good, as usual." Oscar mindlessly complimented her. "Don't sweat it." He said through a smile while Lando nodded.

"Err, Lando get a little closer." One of the cameramen suggested. "You're a little far from Thalia."

"Oh, that was intentional." She mumbled to herself, Lando and Oscar able to hear her.

"This good?" The British driver asked as he hesitantly scooted closer. "Little more, mate." He was instructed. "Perfect." They held a thumbs up.

"Ready whenever you guys are." The producer smiled. "We're ready... I think." Oscar was quick to answer as Lando and Thalia nodded in agreement.

"Alright then, Five, fourrr, three.. two.."

"Hi, I'm Lando." He spoke aloud before looking at his teammate beside Thalia. "I'm Oscar." The Aussie continued. "And I'm Thalia." She waved, letting out a small laugh.

"Welcome back to another video." Oscar greeted, getting straight to it. "Today, we will be." He paused, picking up the semi large Lego box in front of him. "Building a Lego set."

"And while we do that!" Lando picked up from where Oscar finished speaking. "One of our very own McLaren celebrities will be interviewing us with the Internet's most burning questions." He explained as Thalia held a thumbs up with the stack of cards in her hands.

"Ready, boys?" She eyed the both of them as they nodded with smiles, beginning to unbox the Lego set.

"Oh, wow this is.. this is bigger than I expected." Oscar scratched the back of his head as he went straight for the instructions.

"First question." Thalia cleared her throat as Lando opened the first pack of Legos to build.

"Is Lando Norris still with McLaren." She held in a laugh as Lando glanced at her and back at the camera. "Ehh.. I don't know.. am I?" He questioned as he stretched, showing off the papaya attire he was wearing with the branded logo of McLaren printed onto his chest.

"Yes, I'm still with McLaren. I'm gonna be here for a long time." He laughed as Thalia nodded.

"Hmm." She went to the next card before she assisted Oscar into opening one of the Lego bags. "Thank you." He said through an embarrassed laugh before she moved on.