✷ 042: Suzuka.

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
April 4, 2024 # "Sneaking Around."

"YOU KNOW." Lando laughed as his hands rested around Thalia. The two hidden away in his driver room for secrecy. "I didn't think I'd ever be in this scenario." He was sat in front of her, Thalia's hands resting on his face as she stood in between his legs.

"And that is?" She quirked a brow, his thumbs rubbing mindless doodles on her back dimples.

"Sneaking around with you like a teenage girl." He smirked knowingly as she laughed. "Feels like I'm in highschool."

"Don't say that." She subtly flicked his chin. "It makes me think I'm dating a teenage girl."

"I'm just saying!" Lando smiled as her thumbs began to caress his face. "I didn't think I'd be kissing you in secret, yet here we are..." He mumbled as she scoffed, pulling her in for another one of their sweet kisses.

"It's my favorite thing to do though." He pulled away and grinned.

"Crazy to think I used to be repulsed at the thought of even hugging someone..." She mentioned. "Now I just..."

"Can't resist holding onto me?" He cut her off with a tease as she scoffed in his face, knowing he hit the mark. Thalia really couldn't keep her hands off of him as their relationship blossomed. She learned to cherish the comforting sensation of his presence beside her, whether he communicated it through a subtle touch on her back or intertwining their pinkies.

With anyone else though, she was still disgusted.

Lando was just a comfort person.

"Always, always hitting on me." She snickered. "Do you do this with everyone?" Thalia asked, furrowing a brow as a laugh escaped between his lips. "Well, this." He referred to the current sneaking away circumstance they were in.

"Just you."

"But, sometimes." He paused. "I usually hit on Oscar... or Carlos... or Daniel—"

"Oh, okay." She shrugged as he gazed up at her. "It's fine." She said with a playful, yet petty tone. "I hit on Lily all the time, or Sol... I've even flirted with Logan and—"

"Hey." He squeezed his grip a little tighter, pulling her in close. The sudden feeling making her laugh as it felt ticklish. "Jealous?" She teased.

"Never." Lando scoffed, looking to the side as he now rested his head on her stomach, Thalia's fingers finding the back of his head and tangling them into his curls.

"Yeah, right." She scoffed under her breath, the two falling into a comforting silence.

"I have to go soon—" He looked up at her as she exhaled through her nose. "Do you though...." She quirked a brow.

"Well." He subtly shrugged before pulling away, his hands still lingering around her body. "I do have interviews to attend to... and practice..."

"Fair enough." Thalia sighed as her grip loosened, but Lando's hold tightened before standing up, making the model now look up at him, opposed to when he was sat and she down at him.