✷ 038: The Tonight Show.

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
February 13, 2024 # "His Biggest Fan."

            "AND OUR LAST GUEST TONIGHT." Jimmy Fallon announced to his audience as Thalia was waiting for  her entrance. "We have a very special guest. She's a world renowned supermodel, who has been making a statement throughout this past week of fashion here in New York." He continued his introduction.

"She's the face of Chanel and just recently became a celebrity representative of the McLaren Formula One Team, please give a loud and warm welcome to: Thalia Tran!" He said loudly, the producers opening the entrance curtain for Thalia as she walked out onto stage, quickly flashing her sweet smile.

Waving as the audience clapped and cheered for her, she was greeted by Jimmy who gave her a brief shoulder pat and handshake before guiding her to the reclining seats near his interview table.

While Jimmy waited for the audience to settle down, he wore a gentle smile, patiently letting the crowd applaud endlessly. Meanwhile, Thalia remained seated, her legs crossed politely as she felt deeply touched and amused by the outpouring affection from the audience, causing her to giggle with delight.

"Crowd favorite, huh?" He glanced at her with a smirk, making her laugh and shrug. "Can you guys give it up for Thalia Tran, one more time!" Jimmy himself stood up, beginning to clap as the live band started playing loudly.

Sitting flustered in her seat, Thalia covered her face in embarrassment as the audience both fed her ego and flattered her dearly.

Once the applause finally died down, she wiped a tear of laughter and joy from the corner of her eye before resting her hands in her lap, listening to Jimmy intently.

"Thank you for that..." She laughed with a smile, people from the audience shouting "WOO!"

"Well... Welcome to the Tonight show!" Jimmy said happily, making her nod. "You look gorgeous, the dress is on point and everything about this look!—"

"Thank you! It's a pleasure being here." She smiled, the audience still in a mood of cheers, flattering her even more.

"So, to get straight into it." Jimmy cleared his throat. "You're in town for fashion week... How's that been going for ya?" He asked, Thalia's subtle smile not leaving her face once.

"It's been amazing, yeah—"

"Your most recent runway yesterday was for Tom Ford, if I'm not mistaken. Right?"

"Yes! It was an amazing show, I felt good, the other girls felt good." Thalia explained, her stage presence never failing once again, "The collection was beyond good and it just felt... well... good." She laughed at her inability to find another word.

"Good! Good." Jimmy teased along as some subtle chuckles came from the audience. "And tomorrow? You're walking for Chanel?"

"Yes! I am." Thalia nodded. "Chanel doesn't usually present at fashion week but for the first time in a while they're showcasing their latest spring designs and collections, which I'm super excited for."

"Well, I definitely can't wait for that." Jimmy looked at the audience, "Right guys?" He worked with the crowd once more, earning Thalia more cheers.

"And while we're on the topic of Chanel... let's move it over a bit and discuss... McLaren?" He quirked a brow at Thalia as her lips briefly formed a straight line. "Yeah?" She waited, wondering where this interview was going.

"How has representing McLaren or Formula One as a whole been treating you?" He asked making her brain let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, it's been incredible! I never actually saw myself getting involved with something like that." Thalia paused. "But it's such a good sport, and there's nothing better than watching a grand prix live in action." She explained.