✷ 039: Valentine's Day.

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
February 14, 2024 # "When The Time Is Right."

            WITH EACH GRACEFUL STEP, Thalia's presence seemed to electrify the atmosphere of the runway. Her confidence was palpable, accentuated by the way her heels clicked against the polished floor. Every eye in the room was drawn to her as she moved with an effortless elegance that seemed almost otherworldly.

Reaching the end of the catwalk, her final stride was a like an exclamation mark, leaving the guests of fashion week spellbound by her stunning strut, wearing a beautifully put together spring ensemble from the upcoming launch of the brand she loves dearly.

With Chanel closing out fashion week with their showcase, Thalia felt relieved that she's gotten one of the big four weeks finally over with.

She's always been grateful for having such opportunities to walk these runways, but she's grown to get tired of them as time progressed.

"Beautiful show, I am nothing but speechless." Calvin greeted backstage, giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek. "It's what I do best." She smiled, bringing him into a brief hug.

"Oh someone's happy." He hesitantly hugged back as she let go with a scoff. "Excited to see someone later?" He teased.

"This is why I can never give you my affection."

"You do show me your affection, and it's when you say you hate me." Calvin placed a hand on her shoulder as she laughed.

"Come on, I need to get all of this off." Thalia changed the subject, referring to the clothes that sat on her body.

Turning on her heel, Calvin followed after as she made way towards her green room to get unready, and consider if she even wants to go to the after parties.

Changing into a simple black outfit and with the help of Calvin redoing her makeup, Thalia finished with her wardrobe change before plopping onto the couch that sat in the room.

"So are we hitting up any parties?" Calvin asked as he scrolled on his phone. "You don't have to, but I'm in the mood for some dancing and drinking."

"Yeah, uh Lando and I will pass." She declined, letting out an exhale. "We're gonna cook dinner together at yours."

"Uh—"

"I will clean up after myself." Thalia cut him off as he looked her up and down before shrugging.

"Lando doesn't want to party?" Calvin questioned. "Since when was that ever a scenario."

"He just wants to spend time with me." Thalia bit down a grin before Calvin glanced at her awkwardly.

"Not in that way, idiot." She quickly shot back.

"Just don't do it on my bed—"

"CALVIN DAYSHAWN." She covered her ears, yelling his first and middle name as he laughed in her face.

"I'm just messing with you!" Calvin snickered. "But fine, I'll give you guys space. I'll go out and party I suppose." He sighed.

"Perfect."

After a couple more moments of lounging, the evening proceeded and the pair of best friends eventually found their way out of the venue. Moments ago, Lando had called Thalia to let her know he was gathering some things in the city, but would soon make his way to Calvin's condo.