✷ 009: Opportunities.

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
October 20, 2023    #    "Tanya."

"CALVIN, LISTEN." Thalia eagerly looked at him as they were sat in their private chauffeur. "Did you or did you not see his comment? He deleted it but it was up for a good minute!" She took a breath as he continued to mindlessly scroll on his phone.

"He's just teasing, it doesn't mean anything. He doesn't even know you." Calvin reassured her. "It's in your head, there's no real feelings involved."

"I hope not." Thalia crossed her arms. "It would be weird." She mentioned as Calvin nodded in agreement. "No doubt he finds you gorgeous though... Like how could he not?"

"I know how to sew by the way." She retorted back.

"Okay?" Calvin was confused.

"So don't give me a fucking reason to thread your lips together." Thalia rolled her eyes.

"GIRL." Calvin took offense. "That was a compliment, first and foremost!" He gave her a side eye. "I'm just saying! He'd be insane to not think you're at least, hot."

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP." She covered her ears as their driver glanced at the two through the rear view mirror. "Get out of my head. Get out of my head." She began to feel sick.

"Dude? Are you okay? Why is that such a big deal. America thinks you're the hottest in the industry. THE WORLD thinks—"

"I don't know Cal, I just. It makes me feel weird." Thalia looked him in the eyes. "There's a gut feeling I have, and I just don't like him. He's gross looking and an annoying little freak. Looking at him makes me angry."

"Ahh, I see what this is." Calvin set his phone down.

"What?" Thalia looked at him, anticipating a real answer.

"You have a crush on him." He responded, Thalia's face dropping immediately, eyes widening and her expression frozen.

"Take that back." She coldly said. "No— Thalia list—"

"TAKE IT BACK." Thalia grabbed his forearm, nearly twisting it around. "Calvin, I'm so dead serious."

"Ma'am?!" The driver came to a panic. "It's nothing, he can take it." She quickly turned to the man at the wheel, her tone recommending that he minded his business.

"BITCH, YOU WERE WAY BETTER IN MARTIAL ARTS THAN I WAS!" Calvin winced. "OKAY, ALRI—"

"Calvin! TAKE that shit back!" She repeated herself, locking serious eye contact with him.

"OKAY, OKAY, OKAY." He surrendered, Thalia quickly loosening her grip, "I take it back, You don't have feelings for him! What are feelings? I have never, Ever! Heard of that." Calvin soon calmed down.

"God DAMN, you're such a bitch." He held his arm in pain. "Don't piss me off." Thalia said as she crossed her legs, proceeding to reapply some lipgloss.

"More like America's not so sweet, CUNT." Calvin mumbled as she paused and glanced at him.

"Cunt in a good way, or in a bad way?"