14

Banxia was looking for a place to take shelter from the rain. She definitely couldn't stay under a tree. It would be best to find a cave.

It's easy to find a cave that can fit Banxia himself. He can enter any crack in the mountain, but it's very difficult to find a cave that can accommodate a black dragon.

Banxia stopped outside a natural cave. The entrance to this cave was already quite large among the ones he had seen, but it was only big enough for the black dragon's head to enter.

It was already night, and the cave was pitch black. Banxia stood at the entrance of the cave and pointed the spotlight on the space bracelet at the interior of the cave.

A beam of bright white light penetrated the darkness and shone in the cave. Banxia turned her wrist, and the beam also moved with it.

The space inside the cave is several times larger than the entrance, but it cannot completely fit the black dragon's huge body. What's more, the entrance is too small for the black dragon's body to get in at all.

Banxia withdrew her gaze, turned around and walked to Heilong. She raised her hand and touched Heilong's lowered head and said, "Let's look for it again."

The cold wind at night made Banxia's voice somewhat broken. Banxia didn't care, anyway. The black dragon couldn't understand him either.

Banxia continued to walk forward, and just after taking two steps, the black dragon's head came over and pushed him towards the cave.

Banxia stopped, looked up at Black Dragon's bright golden vertical pupils, and patiently explained: "This cave is too small, you can't get in."

Black Dragon stubbornly pushed Banxia into the cave.

"Roar——"

Its wings can block the rain from the sky for the male beast, but they cannot block the water on the ground. The pair of lower limbs of the male beast are already exposed.

If this continues, the "fur" that the male beast has finally grown will be soaked and fall off again.

Of course, Banxia couldn't stop the black dragon's push, but he was agile enough. He turned around, avoided the black dragon, and got behind the black dragon's forelimbs.

If Ban Xia just wants to take shelter from the rain, any of the small caves he found earlier will do, and there is no need to continue looking.

The black dragon's head then turned and reached under its wings, preparing to take the male beast out and stuff it into the cave.

But as soon as it got close, the male beast opened its upper limbs and hugged it.

The black dragon paused, its golden vertical pupils staring blankly at the small male beast in front of its head, not daring to move at all.

The male beast...is getting close to it?

The emotions coming from the male beast made it clear to the black dragon that the male beast wanted to stay with it and did not want to be separated.

But the male beast just left it alone this morning, so why is it so clinging to it now?

The black dragon couldn't understand, but the male beast wanted to get close to it, so it couldn't force the male beast to stay alone in the cave.

The black dragon's head moved back a little.

The male beast was hugging it, and it was afraid of hurting the male beast, so it only dared to move in a small way. Fortunately, the male beast felt that it was retreating and let go of it.