18

At night, an orange-red flame ignited on the pile of branches set up. Under the black dragon's broad wings, the fire and pinellia were shrouded under the wings.

Banxia sat next to the fire, leaning against the black dragon's body. He turned on the virtual light screen of the optical brain and continued typing in the last document.

"3.18, met the black dragon again. The black dragon seemed to have just lost its cub."

"3.19, made a raft and went down the river alone, looking for a gathering place for humans. At dusk, the black dragon caught up with him. During the thunderstorm, the black dragon dug a cave to take shelter from the rain."

"3.20, Qing, cleaning the black dragon, riding the dragon, but no human gathering place was found."

After Banxia briefly recorded the experience of the past few days, he felt that the black dragon's wings above his head were lifted up, and the black dragon's huge head got under the wings.

"Roar..."

A low roar came from the black dragon's throat, seeming to urge him to sleep.

"Sleep now." Banxia raised his hand and touched the scales on the black dragon's cheek, took out the military cloak from the space bracelet, spread it on the grass, and lay down on it.

The set of clothes I washed today fell on the riverbank where I stopped in the morning, and is probably still hanging on the branches.

I don’t know whether it is because the night temperature of this planet is limited, or because Pinellia ternata’s physical fitness has been improved in these days of jungle life. Lying on the military cloak in full clothes, Pinellia ternata does not feel cold, but feels like she is in this fire. It's extremely warm next to it.

"Good night." Banxia said to the black dragon beside him.

"Roar~" the black dragon responded in a low voice. The pair of golden vertical pupils that were brighter than a fire in the darkness did not close, but still stared straight at Banxia.

Banxia squinted her eyes and yawned.

He felt very sleepy and tired, and his mental exhaustion was no less than that of controlling a mecha and fighting for a day.

The reality is that he did nothing at all today. Banxia spent most of his time riding on the black dragon. The black dragon was very smart. After being guided by him for a while, he knew that flying along the river did not require his focused guidance.

But Banxia still felt very tired, as if his body was carrying him and he was doing some kind of energy-consuming exercise.

Banxia was amused by his unscientific conjecture. He finally attributed his feeling of exhaustion to the fact that he had been unable to sleep well due to the nightmare last night.

Close your eyes, relax your body and mind and let yourself be enveloped by sleep. Banxia's last thought is that she hopes to have a good sleep tonight and stop having those weird dreams.

If he continues to do this, he will have to suspect that he has some kind of special sexual fetish.

...

Ban Xia sat on the grass and looked at the silver-haired man reflected in the pool of water beside him.

The man's hair was extremely long, hanging down to his waist, and he looked at him with a pair of golden vertical pupils.

Banxia also saw that this man was naked from the waist up, with no legs visible from the lower body, only a long light pink tail.

The tail does not look like a fish tail or a snake tail. The tip of the long tail has a silver-white mane, which looks more like the dragon in the ancient oriental legend of Blue Star.