90

There were already many people in the museum, but the whole museum was very quiet, and everyone deliberately lowered their voices.

Banxia imported the museum's map into the optical brain in the lobby.

The map displayed in the museum is different from the one he found on the Star Network. This map has been more refined. It is clear which exhibition hall displays what and what exhibits are there.

With a gentle look on her face, Banxia took Tiannanxing to look at the map, and secretly communicated with Tiannanxing in her mind, "Can you sense the specific location of the dragon egg?"

Maybe it's because the consciousness of the young dragon in the egg is still very weak, or maybe he doesn't. Having come into close contact with the dragon egg, Banxia could only confirm that the dragon egg was indeed in the museum, but could not determine its location.

"On the fifth floor." Tian Nanxing replied.

The answer given by Tiannanxing was more clear, and Banxia was not surprised. Tiannanxing was the real dragon and had many instincts that he did not possess.

Fifth floor...

Banxia turned the map to the fifth page, and sure enough, she saw a few words in the largest exhibition hall on the entire floor - special gem display area.

Even when it was clear that multiple thieves had entered the Arisaema star, the official dared to show the genuine product. It was obvious that they had absolute confidence in the strength of the Third Army.

"Don't worry, let's take a good tour of the museum." Banxia said to Arisaema in her consciousness and pulled it towards a gem exhibition hall on the second floor.

Most of the tourists today came here for that special gem. The fifth floor was probably overcrowded. Banxia wanted to see what those famous interstellar thieves would do.

"The nearest exhibition hall is... the Ruby Exhibition," Banxia looked at the map and took Tian Nanxing to one side, "Well, we will start visiting from here."

When he mentioned rubies, Tian Nanxing thought of that dream, and The scene of being pinned down by a male beast on the animal skin rug and having its tail slapped made me immediately afraid to move forward.

Banxia felt that Tiannanxing's steps were getting smaller and smaller, so she turned around with a smile and asked, "Don't you really like red gems? I'm also going to customize some chains for you."

Tiannanxing shook his head hurriedly, "No, no, no, I'm wrong. "I will never

do that to Xia." How could it lock Xia in the cave? It is really a bad dragon.

"Who said it was used on me? It was used on you." Banxia said.

Tian Nanxing became nervous, "Where is Xia going to lock me?"

"Where else?" Banxia leaned close to Tian Nanxing's ear and lowered her voice: "Of course it's on my bed."

Tian Nanxing breathed a sigh of relief and said to herself just now The thought that instantly arose was that it felt guilty. How could it miss Xia like that? Xia was such a good beast, how could it be locked in a place where it could never see Xia.

"I will be obedient and will not secretly eat the chains." Tian Nanxing promised, hugging Banxia's arm.

Banxia didn't expect to get such an answer, so she coughed dryly, pulled it and walked quickly into the dark ruby ​​exhibition hall.

While no one could see clearly around him, Banxia turned his head and quietly kissed Tian Nanxing on his forehead.

Banxia took Tiannanxing to the museum and visited the exhibition halls of various minerals and gems.