87

Banxia leaned forward, holding the back of the sofa with her hands, trapping Tian Nanxing in the corner of the sofa.

Tiannanxing's panic was all displayed in front of him, and the origin of the dragon egg was self-evident.

"Do you still remember what you promised? You said you were just saving the seeds, but you said they wouldn't regenerate!" Banxia gritted her teeth in anger.

"It wasn't me..." Tiannanxing shrank back into the sofa, "I didn't put that seed in the gestational sac, I was the obedient dragon."

"Oh? It wasn't you, or was it me who put it in?" Banxia was about to be Laughed angrily.

Aracenia hugged its legs and timidly raised its eyes upon hearing this, "It's Xia."

Banxia glared at it.

Do you dare to pass the blame to him? Itchy? !

Tian Nanxing shrank from being stared at, and a grievance whimper escaped from his throat unconsciously.

"Hooh, I didn't choose the seed to breed. That seed was not stored in the seed sac, but was sent in by Xia."

Banxia raised her eyebrows, "How should I send it?"

"Shoot, shoot it in."

Banxia was slightly stunned.

Tian Nanxing was still sobbing, "I'm a stupid dragon. I didn't know that seeds could be ejected into the gestational sac, and there was no inheritance memory... I was afraid that Xia would be angry and that Xia wouldn't want me, so I had to hide the eggs, but Xia still I roared when I was angry..."

Banxia quietly stared at the Arisaema star and listened to its confusing narration.

After two transformations, Arisaema's appearance has become the same as that of humans, but its essence is still that of a dragon, with a reproductive method that is very different from humans.

There is a seed capsule in the body of the aroid, and the seeds he leaves inside can be collected and stored in the seed capsule. If you want to lay eggs, you can select the seeds from the seed capsule and send them to the gestation capsule for breeding.

It can be said that as long as he has done it once, Aracenia will be able to give birth to a race from its own dragon. Of course, the premise is that there is enough energy.

Selecting seeds from the seed sacs and gestating them is the fertility method of Araceae and the Dragon Clan.

But something unexpected happened. When Arisaema was immersed in the satisfaction of getting the seed, a seed entered the gestational sac, and the dragon egg took shape in Arisaema's body.

Ban Xia clarified the cause and effect from Tian Nanxing's words. He could no longer blame Tian Nanxing for getting pregnant with eggs again, because the seeds entering the gestational sac and developing into fetuses was the human reproductive method.

"I'm sorry, this time it's my problem." Ban Xia stretched out her hand and gently brushed her fingertips under Tian Nanxing's eyes.

There was no liquid in Arisaema's golden vertical pupils, and the dragon clan had no tear glands, but Banxia felt that it was crying.

"Hooo?" Tiannanxing slowly turned his head and rubbed Banxia's palm tentatively.

Not being rejected, Tiannanxing immediately threw herself into Banxia's arms.

Ban Xia paused, raised his hand to hug Arisaema, and asked it: "Does it hurt to lay eggs? Are you afraid of a dragon?"

"Afraid, afraid, I'm afraid Xia won't want me anymore. If Xia gets angry, he'll hit my tail. Don't don't." I roar..."