30

The whole body of the dragon man is completely naked, and water can squeeze out of his hair and the tip of his tail.

Banxia put the dragon man on the wooden kang and said: "You sit here for a while, I will get a basin of water for you to wipe your body."

"Roar~" The black dragon habitually used the previous cry. It obediently lay on the On the animal skin blanket, the golden vertical pupils looked curiously at everything in the lair.

There are many things in the nest. This is the nest arranged by the male beast. It is their nest together. They are so happy that they want to roll around.

The black dragon rolled around on the animal skin rug, and the uneven touch behind it reminded it that it had a pair of wings on its back.

The black dragon looked at the male beast nervously, and the male beast was walking towards the entrance of the lair with its back turned to it.

You probably didn't notice its wings, right?

The black dragon quietly turned its head and opened its mouth to bite the wings.

Banxia stopped in front of the wooden frame on the side of the cave entrance, picked up the wooden basin on the wooden frame, and placed it on the ground.

He reached out and pulled the dark green vine on the side.

The long vine was neatly cut off, with a cork plugged into the cut.

Banxia pulled open the cork, and clear water flowed out from the long vines. The clear water fell into the wooden basin and soaked the towel in the basin.

After collecting half of the basin of water, Banxia stuffed the cork back into the vine tube, picked up the basin and walked towards the dragon man.

As soon as she turned around, Banxia saw the dragon man chewing on his own wings.

When it emerged from the rock, it really looked like a cub. It actually bit its wings and played with it.

When the black dragon heard the footsteps, he quickly let go and turned his chest towards the male beast. He pressed his claws against the wings and hid behind his body. "Xia, Xia..."

Ban Xia vaguely glimpsed a red point. He frowned slightly and put the wooden basin After placing it on the ground, he leaned forward to hold down the dodging dragon man, and looked at the dragon man's wings.

There was a deep bite mark on the black wings, and blood was already visible.

"Don't you feel the pain? The bite is so hard." Banxia took out the medical kit from the space bracelet and was about to treat the dragon man, but found that the wound had no blood stains and even the bite marks were faded.

In just one breath, even the last traces disappeared. The intact surface of the wings made Banxia wonder for a moment whether she was dazzled.

Banxia suddenly remembered the day he first met the black dragon. He shot the black dragon in the eye with a laser gun, and the black dragon's right eye turned gray.

But in just one night, when he saw the black dragon again, the right eye of the black dragon that was shot was the same as the left eye.

The black dragon's self-healing power is very strong. Even in its current form, it still has extremely terrifying self-healing power.

Okay, he was just worried.

"Xia..."

A cautious voice came from his arms. Banxia noticed that the corner of his clothes was pulled by the dragon man. The other party seemed to be afraid of his anger, and there was a tremor in his voice.