58

"Xia..." Surrounded by the male beast, Arisaema looked forward to the upcoming reward, but its keen senses warned her again and again, making its heart beat faster. It couldn't help but huddle up in fear, holding its tail.

Aroids are familiar with such warnings. Whenever a male beast wants to wash its seeds, its spirit will warn it and remind it to escape quickly.

Now the warning appears again, stronger than ever.

Is Xia going to turn into a very bad male beast? But it has no seeds to wash now.

"Roar..." Aracenia let out a low whimper. It pressed its forehead to the male beast's hand that was resting on the wooden bed, praying that the male beast would not become too bad.

"I haven't done anything yet, why are you so scared?" Ban Xia felt strange. He hugged Tian Nanxing into his arms, lowered his head and kissed Tian Nanxing's forehead.

After he kissed the whole face of Arisaema, Arisaema dispersed from a sphere. It let go of its tail, put its arms around Banxia's neck, and buried its face in Banxia's neck.

"Xia, I'm the most obedient. I listen to Xia on everything. Xia, please don't become too bad, okay?" Tiannanxing's voice still had a vibrato.

"Okay." Banxia inserted her fingers into Tiannanxing's long hair and rubbed it gently.

He did have the idea of ​​"teaching a lesson" to Tian Nanxing, but Tian Nanxing was too sensitive to his emotions. Before his idea could be put into practice, Tian Nanxing was so frightened that he begged for mercy.

Forget it, physical punishment has no effect. He should teach Tian Nanxing what can and cannot be passed on.

After receiving the assurance, Arisaema licked Banxia's face. It thought of something and was quickly drilled down.

Banxia grabbed it and asked: "What are you going to do?"

Aracenia's cheek was already attached to the scales of Banxia's tail. Hearing this, he raised his eyes and said, "Lick Xia's tail."

Banxia took a breath, "You What are you thinking about in your mind?"

Seeing Tian Nanxing blinking blankly, Banxia dared not let him stay down, so he pulled Tian Nanxing up with force.

"I want Xia to like it." Tiannanxing didn't dare to resist and allowed Banxia to pull it up and cover it with an animal skin blanket.

Tian Nanxing felt that the male beast actually liked having its tail licked. After it was licked that time, the male beast even gave it one more seed.

But the male beast rarely allows it to lick its tail. Even if the male beast rolls with it on the grass and grass blades are stuck to its tail, it is not allowed to clean it.

"You don't need to deliberately make me like you," Ban Xia lay down next to Tian Nanxing, pinched the corner of the quilt for him, and said, "Don't worry, I won't become very bad. The worst I can do is to pressure you to wash your seeds." "

Arisaema's face wrinkled, and she subconsciously wanted to step back, but under Banxia's gaze, she obediently put her tail forward, "Xia washed all my seeds, but, I don't have any seeds now.

" Xia stretched out his hand and rubbed away its bitter face, "If you have seeds in the future, you have to let me wash them."

"Okay."

Seeing the look of it dying bravely, Banxia smiled and pressed Tiannanxing into his arms. Kissed him, "Good boy."

"Hooooo..."