29

The huge black monster flew over the jungle. The speed it showed was too fast for its heavy body.

The wings flap, the wind sounds like waves, and shadows follow wherever it passes.

Shrouded in black shadow, the beasts were stiff and did not dare to move. The fear deep in their souls made them prostrate themselves on the ground and tremble.

Gradually, the speed of the huge monster became slower and slower, the movement of flapping its wings began to become stiff, and its body gradually fell down.

To form a shell...

The black dragon can feel that its body is becoming heavier, and majestic energy is filling its body, making every muscle and every drop of its blood crystallize. Before long, its body will turn into a huge piece of ore.

No, it can't be here, it hasn't seen the male beast yet.

It wants to return to the male beast.

The black dragon flapped its wings violently, dragging its heavy body and flying hard.

Its hind feet brushed against the treetops, and with a sudden flapping of its wings it lifted up a little. After flapping its wings, it slowly fell back, and then it flapped its wings again.

It is like an animal falling into the water, constantly rising and falling in the waves.

The body became stiffer and heavier, and the action of flapping its wings became extremely difficult. The black dragon could no longer maintain its height flat against the treetops, and its hind feet almost touched the ground.

Later, even its wings could no longer flap, and it fell to the ground, crushing a large number of trees.

The black dragon stretched its neck and looked through the jungle canopy to the cliff standing in the distance.

That is its dragon's nest, with its male beasts inside.

"Roar..." A low roar came from the black dragon's throat. It stretched out its claws and crawled forward.

Giant trees fell to the ground one after another, and the frozen beasts either fainted or ran away.

The black dragon's vision began to become blurred, and its energy gradually became disorganized. It was only supported by the thought of returning to the male beast that it prevented it from forming a crust on the spot.

To return to the male beast, male beast, male beast...

The black dragon's thinking began to become rigid, and in the end, only the word "male beast" was left in his mind. This turned into an obsession, supporting it to crawl mechanically.

When they reached the cliff, most of Hei's body had turned into crystal form.

Suffering from anosmia, visual impairment, and mental confusion, Black Dragon vaguely saw the vine ladder hanging down the cliff and the "fur" under the cliff, all of which made him feel inexplicably at ease.

The obsession in his mind was fulfilled, and the black dragon relied on instinct to stand up, slowly move its wings and tail, and gather itself into the shape of an egg.

A gust of wind blew by, and a faint bird song slowly sounded in the dead jungle. Then, the sounds of birds, roars of beasts, flapping of wings, and the sound of falling water... countless sounds were mixed in confusion, and the jungle became alive again.

·

Banxia is riding on a long-eared beast, holding a fishing rod in one hand and a wooden basket filled with red plant roots in her arms.