68

On the fifth day when no more beasts passed under the cliff, snow began to fall from the sky.

Clumps of goose-velvet snow fell to the ground, covering the withered yellow grass with a winter coat.

The young dragons who saw snow for the first time were very excited.

They poked their heads out from the entrance of the dragon's nest, and a cloud of snowflakes fell on the tip of their noses. They opened their vertical pupils extremely wide and stared at the white and light little guy without moving.

Banxia has moved the items from the outer nest to the cave prepared for the winter.

Once the door is closed, the wind and snow are blocked out.

Originally, in order to survive this winter, Banxia also prepared a lot of charcoal fires.

But when the snow really fell, he realized that the winter here was not as cold as he thought.

It should be said that the dragon clan's adaptability to temperature exceeded Banxia's expectations.

He only wore the military uniform he wore when he came to this planet, but he stood at the entrance of the cave and watched the snowflakes fall, but he didn't feel the slightest chill.

However, the snowstorm still had some impact on Banxia.

He doesn't like to move much anymore. Apart from preparing food and picking up baby dragons in the snow every day, he spends the rest of the summer in his winter cave.

Arisaema is even more immobile than Pinellia ternata. It lies on the wooden bed almost all day long, and even its food, ore, is obtained on the wooden bed.

"Are you going to hibernate?" Banxia asked, poking Arisaema's tail.

"I won't sleep until Xia Chen goes to sleep." Aracenia lay on the wooden bed and let the male beast play with its tail.

It has been trying hard to turn its tail into legs these days, but to no avail.

A few days ago, it successfully transformed into a black dragon form outside the cliff, and then successfully transformed back into a dragon-human form, but it couldn't get a pair of human legs.

"If you want to sleep, just sleep. I will watch over you." Banxia pulled up the animal skin blanket and covered Arisaema.

"I don't want to sleep either." Tian Nanxing looked back at the male beast sitting by the wooden bed. If it really wanted something...

"I want to mate with Xia. Will Xia and Dong enter the courtship period?" Tian Nanxing His eyes were sparkling.

Banxia met Tiannanxing's gaze. At this time, Tiannanxing was covered with an animal skin blanket, with only the shoulders and above exposed. The inhuman features on his body were greatly weakened.

It looked at him expectantly, just like every teenager looking forward to having a love affair with his lover.

But Banxia couldn't give Arisaema the answer it wanted.

When he still had the appearance of a dragon, he could tangle with the twin tails of the dragon-like Arisaema. Now his legs are back, his wings are retracted, and even his eyes and hair have returned to their original state. look like.

After turning into a human again, Banxia could no longer face Arisaema as before.

It’s okay to entangle tails with tails, human legs with dragon tails...

Banxia’s eyes were wandering and she didn’t dare to look at Arisaema.

It's not that he doesn't like the tail of Arisaema, he just feels that if something happened to Arisaema in his human form, it would be too perverted.