72

After breakfast, Banxia arranged for the young dragons to play in the dragon's nest, checked the weapons again, and prepared to go out with Tian Nanxing.

"Let's go." Ban Xia turned around and said to Tian Nanxing. Tian Nanxing was wearing clothes sewn from white long-eared animal skins. They looked plush and cute.

It's just that Tiannanxing doesn't seem to be used to the long-eared animal skin hat on her head, and she keeps touching it with her hands.

"Xia, will my hat fall off if I fly?" Aracenia held her hat and followed Banxia as she walked out.

"Don't rotate it 360 degrees or it won't fall off." Banxia helped Arisaema adjust the scarf, pulled down Arisaema's hand that was holding the hat, and led it away.

Since the beginning of winter, Aracenia has always stayed on the wooden bed and never went out, and all the winter clothes made by Banxia have been left unused.

This time I was finally able to go out, and my winter clothes came in handy. Banxia was in a great mood.

Banxia pulled Aracenia out of the dragon's nest and flew together towards the direction of the rising sun. Over there was the nest of the white birds.

Arisaema always held her hat with one hand, and was so nervous that she didn't dare to use too fancy flying postures.

Its anger at being offended in its territory seemed to be defeated by this hat.

Banxia laughed, "Don't worry, I'll pick it up for you if you drop it."

In this state of Arisaema, I'm afraid it will be difficult to fight with the big birds. Either he will take off all his clothes by then, or he will get a laser gun. Fight him remotely.

"Okay." Tiannanxing slowly put down the hand holding the hat. Suddenly it stopped and turned to look behind it.

Banxia also sensed it and followed it.

There seems to be an innate connection between the Araceae clan. Before the young dragons break out of their shells, Banxia can feel the faint thread connecting him to the young dragons. After the young dragons break out of their shells, this connection becomes clear.

Now in his conscious perception, the connection with the young dragon has become extremely blurry.

He could not pinpoint the presence of the young dragons, but he sensed that they were all nearby.

The young dragons followed secretly.

Banxia looked at everything in her field of vision.

The sky is completely white, the snow is equally white, the trees and shrubs covered with snow, and the ice edges hanging from the trees...

there are no baby dragons.

But in conscious perception, they are indeed nearby, and Banxia can even feel their nervous emotions.

The young dragons had learned to hide and were able to block part of his perception. Banxia was a little surprised for a moment.

He looked at the aroid star next to him, wondering if it could find the young dragon.

Arisaema responded by opening its mouth, and a ball of burning liquid shot out from its mouth.

Banxia: "..."

Forget about spitting in the black dragon form, spitting in the form of a dragon whose upper body is a beautiful boy, Banxia can't accept it.

The flame fell on the empty snow in the distance. The flame did not go out, but the surrounding snow melted at an extremely fast speed.