20

Listening to the "singing", Banxia suddenly became alert.

What does Black Dragon want to do?

Banxia pressed on the space bracelet and looked at the black dragon who lowered his head, his expression becoming more solemn.

The black dragon's head slowly approached him, and stopped when it was about to touch him, hovering faintly above Banxia.

Banxia's fingers on the space bracelet moved slightly.

He knew he should draw his weapon the moment he heard the song, but he hesitated.

This black dragon in him once fed him as a cub, would find food for him when he was hungry, would cover him when he fell asleep, shield him from the cold wind, and would spread its wings during thunderstorms. Protecting him, letting him ride on her, and obeying his guidance...

Banxia took a deep breath, not believing that the black dragon would hurt him.

Only at this moment did Banxia realize how much trust he had in Hei Long in just a few days of getting along with him.

Such trust made Banxia feel uneasy. He silently stared at the black dragon on his body and rubbed his fingertips on the bracelet.

The "singing" kept coming to his ears, and Banxia felt a strong emotion rising in his body, wanting to get close to the black dragon, wanting to embrace the black dragon.

Banxia closed her eyes and gritted her teeth to endure.

"Roar..." The black dragon's low roar came from him.

It was just a simple roar, but Banxia felt the black dragon's fear, grievance and desire to get close.

Obviously I am the one who is bewitched by the "singing voice", why are you so afraid of being wronged?

Banxia turned his head and ignored it, and suddenly felt something falling on him, and soft long hair swept across his cheek.

Banxia opened her eyes and saw the black dragon's tail.

The tail lay beside him, and the long and dense mane covered him, as if covering him with a quilt.

"Roar..."

The black dragon's roar contained some cautious ingratiation.

Banxia reached out and hugged the mane covering her body, looking at the black dragon with confusion in her eyes.

What exactly is the Black Dragon going to do? She used "singing" to seduce him, but she also acted like she was afraid that he would be unhappy.

Banxia couldn't figure it out. He tilted his head and rubbed the mane in his arms with some attachment.

Suddenly realizing what he was doing, Banxia opened his eyes wide and stared at the dragon tail feather in his arms.

Throw it out.

Banxia thought like this, her fingers on the dragon's tail moved slightly, and then she hugged it tighter.

"Roar~" The tentacles on the top of the black dragon's head shook. It opened its mouth, stuck out its tongue, and gently licked the male beast's belly.

Banxia's cheeks were red and her breathing was rapid.

He knew that he was bewitched by the "song", and he also knew that as long as he cut himself with a dagger, he would be sober for a period of time, but he didn't want to do anything.

He hugged the dragon's tail, buried his face in the pure black mane, and took a deep breath.

The black dragon licked the male beast happily, gently licking the male beast's belly, neck, and the roots of its limbs with the tip of its tongue.