55

The next morning, a few more baby dragons broke out of their shells, and they were still the darker ones.

Banxia discovered that these eggs were hatched in the order in which the aroids were produced. The colors of the scales of the young dragons were consistent with the color of the eggshells, from dark to light.

After wiping the bodies of the young dragons that had just hatched, Banxia placed them and yesterday's two young dragons next to the small table. There were several plates on the small table that was only half a finger high, with the young dragons inside. their breakfast.

The plates in front of the two darkest young dragons were hand-shredded long-eared animal meat and flowers. The plates of the other young dragons were filled with their own eggshells.

After all the young dragons had eaten, Banxia turned her head and looked at the wooden kang. Arisaema was sitting on the animal skin blanket with her tail in her arms, as if in deep thought.

Banxia raised her eyebrows and walked over.

In the early morning, he took Aracenia to the river to clean it, and after returning from the bath, Aracenia was in this state.

At first, Banxia thought that Tiannanxing had washed away his seeds and did not want to pay attention to him or have a cold war with him. But now it seems that is not the case. Tiannanxing has never had such a long-lasting temper with him.

Arisaema's emotions come and go quickly. Even if she bites his shoulder while being cleaned, as long as we hug him and lie down for a while, Arisaema will still be the same slimy Arisaema when we get up again.

This time, what is the reason?

Banxia sat down next to Tiannanxing, put his arm around Tiannanxing's waist, and asked: "What's wrong? What is my Dalonglong thinking?"

Tiannanxing put down his tail, took Banxia's hand and pressed it to the top of his tail, his face full of innocence and innocence. He asked doubtfully: "Xia, are there stars in my tail? Are they the same stars as Xia's old star?"

Banxia: "..."

"Ahem..." Banxia turned her head, not daring to look at the little Arisaema star seeking knowledge. Eyes, he covered his mouth and coughed in embarrassment.

"I can't feel it, tell me Xia," Aracenia held Banxia's arm, shook it, and said softly, "Did Xia hit that star?"

Banxia picked up Aracenia, and stood beside Arina Exclaiming, he carried it and walked to the dining table, "Longlong, good boy, it's time for you to have breakfast."

Banxia regretted it now, regretted it very much. He shouldn't have said nonsense in front of Tiannanxing, whether it was dirty talk or love talk. It's not something that the current Tian Nanxing can understand.

"Hooooo." Aracenia didn't understand why the male beast didn't tell it, but when the male beast put it on the stone bench in front of the table, it obediently picked up the fork and started eating.

Every time it spends the courtship period with a male animal, it consumes a lot of energy. If it does not replenish enough energy as soon as possible, it will become smaller.

On the other side, the baby dragons had finished eating. Banxia walked over with a long-eared animal velvet towel, wiped their mouths one by one, and then let them play in the cave. He returned to the wooden table to have breakfast with Arisaema.

Banxia brought thick pieces of wood early in the morning to block the bottom of the nest entrance.

The wood pieces were laid horizontally and embedded in the grooves on the cave floor. There was still half a meter above the ground. He and Tian Nanxing could fly out easily, but the young dragons who were unable to fly now would definitely not be able to climb over.