92

"Ahem," Banxia coughed dryly, stretched out her hand towards Aracenia, and said: "Dragon dragon, come and let me hug you."

Araceae looked at Banxia with a look like "Do you have another dragon?", but his body was very cooperative. She clung to him and sat down next to him.

"Roar..."

A dull roar came from Arisaema's throat. Banxia rubbed Arisaema's hair, kissed it on the corner of its forehead, and asked: "My favorite dragon, how should I coax you?"

" As long as Xia spends her courtship period with me, I will not fight with that male," Tiannanxing said in Banxia's arms.

"Do you still want to fight him?" Banxia asked.

"A male beast that cannot beat its competitors does not deserve to have a female beast," Tiannanxing raised his eyes and glanced at Banxia, ​​and added: "Nor does he deserve to have a male beast."

Banxia laughed, "Don't worry, he is not your competitor."

" Is Xia going to spend her courtship period with me?" Tiannanxing put her arms around Banxia's neck and licked his cheek.

"This..." I really want to spend time with you. Aren't I afraid that you will cry?

Banxia's eyes slowly fell to the door, and she could hear the joyful roar of the baby dragons coming from the yard. Banxia raised her hands to free her neck, stood up and said,

"Lunch time is almost here, I'll call the baby dragons in." ."

After saying that, Banxia didn't even look back and walked out the door as if running away.

"Hooooo——" Tian Nanxing growled displeasedly.

The male beast is very strange. He promised it that he would enter the courtship period tonight, but he avoided it!

Does the male beast still want to spend the courtship period with other dragons or humans? !

In the yard, young dragons gather in small groups to play.

Dark Lan Zi was eating grass with two long-eared beast cubs, while Rose Zi and a few baby dragons were trying to plant the seeds they brought back.

The hole that was previously pressed by Arisaema with the coffee table has been opened. A little mermaid with golden hair leaned half of her body out of the hole and was sharing the pearls on the seabed with Wei Zi next to her.

"Sister Wei Zi, I cried out these pearls before I was three years old, and now they are given to you."

Wei Zi, wearing a pink and purple tutu skirt, sat on the grass. She wiped the saliva that was about to flow out and shook her head firmly. , "No, dad said you can't eat food from strangers."

"We are friends, not strangers!" The little mermaid puffed up her face in anger.

It wasn't until Wei Zi pulled the fin on its waist to apologize that the little mermaid gradually lost her temper and reluctantly forgave it.

The mermaid put various pearls filled with half shells into Wei Zi's arms and said, "And pearls are not food. You can use them to make a beautiful necklace in the future."

"Not food? A necklace?" Wei Zi held the shells blankly, I don’t know whether I should pour it into my mouth.

"Yes," the little mermaid leaned close to Wei Zi's ear and whispered: "When sister Wei Zi gets married, I will give you a handful of more beautiful pearls so that you can be the most beautiful bride."

"I, I will from now on. I will give you the most beautiful scales and let you be the most beautiful female mermaid!" Wei Zi said solemnly.

"Scales?" The little mermaid tilted her head in confusion.