37

The air was filled with a strong fragrance. Banxia initially thought it was the smell of dragon people's saliva, but after sniffing it carefully, she discovered something was different.

Sometimes this fragrance is like the fragrance of fragrant fruits, sometimes it is like the sweet fragrance of amber, sometimes it is the fragrance of fragrant woods, sometimes it is the fragrance of flowers in bloom, the fragrances blend together and are ever-changing.

This fragrance seems to be emanating from the dragon man's body surface, and it seems to come from his own body.

Banxia sniffed the strange fragrance that was getting stronger and stronger, and lightly pressed her fingertips on the scales of Arisaema.

The entire dragon of Arisaema froze. The moment the dragon's tail was touched by the male beast, it no longer belonged to it.

It cannot control the dragon's tail, but it can clearly feel the touch from the dragon's tail.

It was soft, numb, and a little itchy, which was very unbearable.

Is this feeling "painful"?

The male beast was still pressing it, as if he was dissatisfied with the delay in opening it.

Tiannanxing tried hard to forget about the uncontrollable tail.

It gently sniffed the smell in the air, and the male beast's sex pheromones became obvious, but it was still too little.

Tian Nanxing carefully explored her tongue, and touched the male beast's cheek with her tongue. She stared at the male beast with pleading eyes, "Xia, give me a little more."

A little more sex pheromone, at least enough to open a crack for it.

"Really want it?" Banxia asked.

"I think!" Tian Nanxing answered without hesitation, not forgetting to take the opportunity to give the male beast a few more tongues on the side of his face.

Banxia pinched Tian Nanxing's chin and pulled the dragon man away.

Gently rubbing Tiannanxing's lips with his fingertips, Banxia stared at Tiannanxing's eyes. Even in this situation, the dragon's golden vertical pupils were still clean and pure.

Those too pure eyes reflected his current appearance, with extremely bright golden vertical pupils, long silver hair flowing down, and slightly pointed ears.

The inhuman appearance actually made Banxia feel extremely at ease at this moment.

It's just a dream.

The fingers retreated, Banxia lowered her head and touched the dragon man's lips.

From a tentative touch and a soft tongue, to going deep into it. The dragon man seemed so shocked that he even forgot to close his mouth, but in a moment, Banxia took away the ownership.

Tiannanxing's eyes widened and her body trembled.

This is not tongue licking, what is the male beast doing? Why suck its tongue? Does the male want to eat it?

It knows that when some beasts mate, one of them will eat the other due to lack of enough food and energy.

After the mating is over, the one who was eaten may lose some limbs, or there may be nothing left.

Aroids are both attached to the smell and temperature of the male beasts, and are also afraid that they will be eaten entirely.

There is no way to recover if you eat them all. Can the male beast just eat part of it first?