89

In the early morning, Banxia went downstairs holding a ball of cloth.

The Arisaema star spread its wings too suddenly last night, and its seemingly thin but extremely sharp wings tore apart the clothes on its body. Even the quilt, sheets and mattress were not spared.

Fortunately, they are not on the previous planet now, otherwise he would have to re-sew clothes for Arisaema.

"Xia," Tiannanxing pulled the corner of Banxia's clothes, lowered his head and asked softly, "Did I do something wrong again?"

Banxia could feel its nervousness, but this nervousness was different from the cautious state yesterday. Obviously in Tian Nanxing's mind, tearing clothes and intentionally leaving a baby dragon behind were not on the same level of seriousness.

"It's okay," Ban Xia wanted to rub its head, but she couldn't take her hands away from the rolled up fabric of the quilt sheet, so she turned her head and kissed Tian Nanxing on the forehead, and said, "If it breaks, I'll buy you a new one." "

You really need to customize some special memory material clothes for Tiannanxing, the kind that can quickly return to its original shape even if it is torn, otherwise it will be troublesome to change the clothes if they are broken.

Banxia thought that the bed was broken last night, so he took Tiannanxing to the study to sleep.

Since it was getting late, when he arrived at the study, he only took off Tian Nanxing's torn pajamas and didn't change them into new ones.

Tian Nanxing probably had a hard time easing the relationship with him, and she was so clingy to him that after she lay down on the bed in the study, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and kept licking him.

Banxia was so tormented that he couldn't calm down, but he didn't dare to do anything to Arisaema, who was pregnant with an egg unexpectedly. He could only coax Tiannanxing to sleep, and then go to comfort Tiannanxing in its dream.

Walking downstairs, Banxia handed the quilt and sheets in her arms to the robot, and asked j03 to replace the mattress with a new one.

"Hooo~"

With childish roars, the baby dragons flew downstairs one after another.

"Dad!"

"Dad~"

"Good morning, Dad."

More than a dozen baby dragons greeted each other, and the quiet villa was instantly injected with vitality.

"Good morning, babies." Banxia greeted the young dragons, caught the dark blue purple that fell into her arms, and kissed it on the top of its head.

The young dragons are really sensitive to his and Arisaema's emotions. They didn't even dare to hug him yesterday, but now they dare to throw themselves into his arms.

Putting down Dark Blue and Purple, Banxia thought that Wei Zi had just learned to walk, and going down the stairs was too dangerous for a child who looked more than three years old. He turned around and prepared to pick up Wei Zi.

Arisaema, who was originally sitting down on the sofa, saw Banxia moving, and quickly pushed away the young dragon that flew into its lap, and then stood up.

As if it knew what Banxia was going to do, it ran up before Banxia, ​​picked up Wei Zi who was slowly walking down the wall, and carried him directly downstairs.

The movements of Aracenia in holding a child were learned from educational videos. It has a strong learning ability and is very precise in holding a child, which is a bit more standard than Pinellia ternata.