46

In the dragon's lair at night, two pairs of bright golden vertical pupils stared at each other, neither of them willing to give in.

Finally, a gust of wind blew in around the corner. When Banxia saw Arisaema's floating hair, she lost her temper. She opened her arms to Arisaema and said: "Come here."

Arima's eyes fell on the open arms of the male beast, feeling a little uncomfortable. I dare to believe it, a little hesitant, and a little vaguely sour.

It slowly crawled over.

When it was still in the form of a black dragon, the male beast would often open its arms to it, and it would lower its head and gently put its head in front of the male beast.

This kind of closeness became less and less after it turned into a dragon. Every time it pressed against the male beast, the male beast's body would tense up, and then the male beast would find various reasons to avoid it.

This vague avoidance became more obvious after they mated.

During the first period of mating, the male beast would not even look at it. Every time he looked at it, he would just glance at it.

The male beast will hug it, but not for the sake of hugging it, not even because it is happy.

Now the male beast hugs it, mostly when it feels that it cannot walk, and sometimes when it is tying a bow for it.

"Xia..." Tiannanxing pressed his face against the chest of the male beast according to the appearance in his memory.

After touching it, hearing the male beast's heartbeat and feeling the male beast's body temperature, Arisaema suddenly didn't want to move.

It's obviously not that long since it was still in dragon form, so why does it feel like it's been a long, long time since it lost this embrace?

When Banxia saw Arisaema in her arms, she lifted up the animal skin blanket and lay down with Arisaema.

Banxia couldn't understand Tiannanxing's attitude about the inexplicable disagreement over whether to make clothes for the cubs, but he wouldn't really fight with Tiannanxing over this.

"We can talk about the clothes after the cubs hatch out of their shells," Ban Xia pulled Tiannanxing up to prevent it from suffocating in his arms, and at the same time promised:

"I don't have to give them anything until they hatch out of their shells." Make clothes. "

Although it rained a lot, the temperature is still very comfortable in the middle of summer. It is obvious that this race has a good adaptability to the temperature.

Arisaema also said that the cubs will take the form of dragons after hatching. As long as the cubs can hatch before the winter of this planet, it doesn't matter if they prepare clothes afterwards.

Tiannanxing also wanted to take a firm stand and let the male beasts never shed their skins to them.

But the male beast is holding it now, and it is staying under the same animal skin blanket with the male beast. It is not easy for it to be so close to the male beast.

It was afraid that if it said anything, the male beast would throw it out, and it was reluctant to part with it.

"Okay," Tiannanxing agreed, but just added: "Don't do it for me, Xia."

"Why? Are the clothes uncomfortable?" Banxia was confused. When Tiannanxing refused to let him make clothes for the cub, he He wanted to ask, but Tiannanxing took off his clothes and caught him off guard, so he didn't have time to ask.