26

As night falls, the stars shine down, covering the lake with a layer of silver gauze.

Banxia was sitting under the wings of the black dragon, with his back against the dragon's head. The fire beside him was "cracking" and burning. The orange flames reflected on his monocle, dancing with the data displayed on the glasses.

"Open the virtual screen." Banxia said to j03.

A transparent light blue screen came together in front of Banxia.

Banxia raised her hand, tapped the screen twice with her slender fingers, and the page about pheromone collection and analysis appeared in front of Banxia.

After automatically filtering out the pheromones of some lower beasts, only two columns of analysis reports were displayed in front of Banxia.

[The proportion of pheromone in the air per unit of unknown alien female

: 44%,

and the proportion of sex pheromone in the air: 43%]

[The proportion of pheromone in the air per unit of male (mutated species) of unknown race

: 30%,

and the proportion of sex pheromone in the air: 0 ]

Banxia raised her eyebrows slightly. The electronic eye was only active within 500m of him today, and it had already collected the pheromone analysis of two advanced races. At such a close distance, he did not feel any strange races approaching.

If the pheromones of these two alien races diffused through the air, then the concentration of their pheromones was too high, and this possibility was too small.

The first scene of Banxia's electronic eye shooting was the scene of him letting go of his electronic eye. Banxia watched it carefully.

"Roar——"

A low roar sounded from behind Banxia, ​​and a tentacle suddenly appeared in Banxia's field of vision. The tentacle directly penetrated the virtual light screen and poked into the black dragon image on the light screen.

At the same time, the black dragon's tail stretched out and surrounded Banxia in a protective manner.

Banxia turned around and comforted Black Dragon first, "It's okay, don't be nervous."

As Banxia turned around, the virtual light screen also moved, and the entire light screen moved in front of Black Dragon.

"Roar!" The black dragon turned his head suddenly, opened his mouth and bit down the light screen, then closed his mouth tightly.

Feeling nothing in its mouth, the black dragon still didn't dare to let go until it saw the male beast reaching out, touching its face, and dragging out the strange light and shadow.

The black dragon blinked his eyes, opened his mouth and spat at the light and shadow.

The liquid passed through the light and shadow and fell into the fire. The flames suddenly jumped higher, but the light and shadow remained unchanged.

"Roar?"

Banxia pulled the light screen in front of him, caressing the black dragon's cheek to comfort him, and closed and opened the light screen. "Look, this is a dead thing. I can make it disappear and reappear..."

" It can't hurt you. "

" Roar." The black dragon's tight tail relaxed and slowly retreated, finally only covering Banxia's legs with its mane.

Banxia had become accustomed to using the mane at the tip of the black dragon's tail as a quilt. Seeing that the black dragon had calmed down, he reached out and dragged the light screen in front of him, pulled back the progress bar, and continued watching the video as before.