15

What exactly is going on?

Banxia was so horrified that she suddenly thought of something. She lowered her head and looked at her legs, and she saw the long pink-purple tail that she had been dreaming about for the past two days.

Am I in a dream now? Banxia blinked blankly.

"Ugh..."

A low hum came from the humanoid creature with a long black tail. Banxia's body subconsciously tensed up. He saw the humanoid creature's head rubbing among the flowers, as if it was about to wake up.

Banxia held her breath and instinctively ran out of the cave.

Before this, he had dreamed about this humanoid creature for two days in a row. In the dream on the first day, they hugged each other, and the other person told him "I want to lay eggs." The second time was even more terrifying. He actually hugged the other person on the grass...

Banxia's intuition told him that he must leave, otherwise he would be in this dream. Something will happen that will shock his outlook even more.

Yes, this is his dream, shouldn't it be entirely controlled by his will?

Banxia stood up for a moment and immediately closed her eyes, mentally giving herself a hint of "wake up soon".

Under the strong psychological suggestion, Banxia vaguely smelled the moist air after the heavy rain, and heard the heavy heartbeat of the black dragon.

"Roar?"

Banxia heard a low and soft dragon roar. The tail end of the roar was slightly rising, with a little confusion and doubt.

Banxia breathed a sigh of relief. For the first time, he felt that the roar of the black dragon was so friendly. Banxia opened his eyes. The moment he saw the scene in front of him clearly, the corners of his slightly raised mouth froze.

In front of him was still the spacious cave, the flowers covering the ground, and the golden-eyed "man" on the flowers who opened his eyes and looked at him.

Under the gaze of that "man", Banxia's body tensed slightly and she stepped back unconsciously.

"Roar--"

The "man" stood up and faced him. The sound coming from his throat was actually similar to the low roar of a black dragon, but the tone was slightly different.

There was a moment of doubt in Banxia's heart.

But when he saw the "man" moving in his direction, Banxia stopped thinking about the similarity. He stood up holding on to the wall and turned to look at the bright cave entrance.

He can't be caught by the monster-like "man", he has to get out of here.

Banxia leaned forward and rushed towards the cave entrance.

But his legs now turned into a tail. He couldn't move at all and slid forward stiffly for a distance. Banxia couldn't control his forward body and fell heavily to the ground.

"Roar!"

The roar behind him sounded a little anxious. Banxia turned around nervously and saw the "man" crawling towards him.

It crawled with a lot of bumps, and I don't know whether it was because its tail was injured or because it was not used to this way of moving.

Banxia stood up and tried to stand up again.

He is also accustomed to walking upright and does not want to crawl on the ground like the monster.

Staggering and leaning on his tail to straighten his upper body, Banxia tried to move forward. He tried his best to move, but it was still difficult and he almost fell down several times.