27

Banxia's eyes widened, her expression full of horror and disbelief.

When the dragon man touched him again, he suddenly raised his hand and pushed the dragon man in front of him away.

"Hooooo—" The dragonman growled in fright, and its body fell backwards under the force of the push. The black dragon's tail hung down from the side of the long-haired beast, and its whole body fell down with it.

The dragon man panicked and stretched out his claws to grab the fur of the long-haired beast, but failed.

Banxia looked at the dragon man who had failed to save himself, and couldn't help but think that if he fell from such a height and landed on the ground, he would be injured at least, or... trampled to death by the herd of long-haired beasts.

Seeing that the dragon man was about to roll off the long-haired beast, Banxia, ​​even though he knew it was just a dream, still reached out and leaned over to grab the dragon man's arm.

The slender fingers clasped the black dragon's arm. With this pulling force, the black dragon was temporarily pulled. The black dragon reacted quickly. One claw grabbed the male beast's arm, and the other claw firmly grasped the long-haired beast's side. hair.

The black dragon's eyes fell on the male beast's arm.

The male beast's arm was no thicker than a fingernail in its dragon form, and the black dragon quickly shifted its body's gravity to its arm that was holding the hair of the long-haired beast.

The male beast is so weak, there is no way he can hold it back.

Banxia noticed the dragon man's small movements, his eyes flickered, and without saying anything, he exerted force on his hand and pulled the dragon man up.

After all, he was the one who pushed the dragon man down just now. He can no longer ask the other party to trust him wholeheartedly and leave everything to him.

Pulling the dragon man onto the long-haired beast's back, Banxia took the initiative to retreat and distanced himself.

"Roar?"

The dragon man still came closer, as if he had forgotten that he was almost pushed down.

This time, the dragon man didn't try to lick him again, but buried his face in his chest, letting out a low growl, showing a little grievance, and...please touch him?

Banxia's body stiffened slightly due to the dragon man's closeness, and at the same time she was surprised by the thoughts she felt.

He seemed to understand the meaning of the dragon man's roar?

Banxia forgot to pull the dragon man away from his chest for a moment, lowered his head and asked: "Is this your clan's way of communication? Spiritual communication?"

He could also discern emotions from the dragon man's eyes and roars before, but this time But there was something different. The dragon man's roar changed from a completely unfamiliar foreign language to a language he could understand.

"Hooo..." Why don't you touch me?

Banxia paused to make sure she understood correctly, then hesitantly raised her hand and touched the dragon man's head.

The long black hair felt extremely smooth. Banxia didn't want to feel it too much. He just wanted to show his friendliness and then figure out whether the dragon people had a way to get to the Human Alliance and why they wanted to court him.

Black Dragon narrowed his eyes: "Roar~" He touched it so high this time!

Has he touched it before?

Banxia recalled it attentively, vaguely recalling that in a certain dream, he had hugged the other person. It should have been...touched, right?