50

The jungle is no longer green, and red, yellow, and purple leaves have emerged one after another.

Banxia feels that autumn has arrived on this planet.

In the past few months, part of the food stored in two caves was eaten, and some fruits were fed to the long-eared beasts. Now there is still food for one and a half caves.

Banxia asked how long the winter on this planet is.

"It will be over after just one sleep." Tiannanxing is not very clear about the specific time. Before meeting the male beast, its dragon life was to eat and sleep. In one sleep, it can sleep from one summer to another who knows how many years later.

"Take a nap? Hibernate?" Banxia subconsciously looked at the five woven baskets neatly placed beside the cave wall.

The cubs haven't hatched yet, but Banxia can already feel them.

It was a very magical feeling, as if there were threads connecting him to them. If he followed the threads to sense them, he could even feel their breathing and heartbeat.

Arisaema said that this means that they are almost finished gestation and will break out of their shells in the near future.

If the species of Arisaema need to hibernate, wouldn’t these pups go into hibernation not long after hatching?

Banxia didn't know much about animal hibernation. He only knew that they lived by consuming their own fat during hibernation. It didn't matter that he and Aracenia were adults. Do young dragons consume so much fat?

Just as he was thinking about it, Banxia sensed the approach of Arisaema, and it crawled over and lay on his chest.

"Do you want to hibernate in the summer?" Aroid star knows the meaning of hibernation. It learned it from the images given by the male beast.

In extreme environments, some animals will use deep sleep to reduce energy consumption. This is the race-defined hibernation of male animals.

Its sleep is not to adapt to extreme environments, but it does reduce energy consumption. If the male beast wants to hibernate, it will definitely sleep with the male beast.

"What to do with the young dragons?" Banxia asked.

Arisaema didn't know anymore. She didn't have any cubs around her before. Arisaema tentatively asked, "Sleep together?"

Banxia didn't answer.

Arisaema senses the emotion of the male beast. The male beast is very worried. Is he worried about his cubs?

Tiannanxing looked up at the male beast's expression. The male beast pursed his lips. When he saw it looking over, he raised his hand and rubbed its hair.

The male doesn't seem to want to hibernate.

"Xia doesn't want to sleep? I won't sleep either. I'll stay with Xia." Tian Nanxing said.

"Can I not hibernate?" Banxia was a little surprised.

Arisaema nodded, thought for a while, and then said: "The jungle will turn white in winter, there will be less food to eat, and they will hide."

Arima once woke up from a deep sleep and was frightened when he saw the changed color of the jungle . Jump.

It dragged its huge body out of the dragon's nest and went to several frequent hunting spots, but it could not find the long-eared beast or the long-necked bird. The black-armored beast was still there, but it was all in the underground cave. come out.

That time Tiannanxing dug up several black-armored beasts. They were thrown to the white ground and remained motionless, not escaping at all, as if they were dead.