40

The dream scene this time was a thorn forest, with scarlet flowers blooming on the dark green thorn vines.

Arisaema was not nearby, Banxia stood there, quietly waiting for Arisaema to appear.

But after waiting for a long time, Arisaema did not appear.

Could it be that the place where Tian Nanxing appeared this time was not next to him?

Banxia looked around at the thorn bushes around him, raised his hand, and a long knife appeared in his hand.

Wielding a long knife to cut through thorns, Banxia walked through the thorns. The sharp thorns scratched his clothes, and blood marks appeared on his hands and face.

No, no, still no.

Until it was engulfed in white light, Pinellia ternata could not find the Aracenia star.

The last time the other party stopped appearing in his dreams was the night when the black dragon left its lair. That time, Tian Nanxing had been gone for a month.

Banxia slowly opened his eyes, and he saw that the animal skin blanket on the ground had been lifted off, and it was empty.

There was silence in the lair, so quiet that he could hear his own heartbeat.

...is it really daily disposable?

Banxia pursed her lower lip and stared at the empty floor for a long time. Finally, she looked away and sat up.

Following his movements, the wings behind him also moved.

Wings, wings?

Banxia slowly turned around and saw a pair of light purple wings growing from his back. The wings had complex and mysterious patterns, as gorgeous as butterfly wings.

"..." Ban Xia reached out and touched his wings. He was gradually turning into a foreign race, a foreign race that was similar but different from Tian Nanxing.

Banxia remembered that he had asked Aracenia if there were other kin of the same race, and Aracena

's answer at that time was: "There is Xia, and nothing else." He thought that Aracenia meant that he was its companion, and there was no longer it on this planet. Of the same race. Thinking about it now, Tiannanxing might have regarded him not only as a companion, but also as a kinsman and companion.

But it's no longer the case. It's only been one day since the actual relationship, and the other person has already left the nest.

Banxia closed his eyes to get rid of those chaotic thoughts from his mind. He took off his clothes that were torn by his wings, got up and walked towards the entrance of the cave.

The sky outside the cave was gloomy and dark clouds were gathering.

It seems that the rainy season is not over yet, it has only been sunny for a few days, and there are signs of a heavy rain coming.

Banxia scanned the jungle under the cliff, trying to find the dragon man, but the jungle was vast and he didn't see anything.

This is the dragon's nest of Arisaema. Even if one party really should leave, it shouldn't be Arisaema, let alone in this weather.

Banxia raised her head and looked at the thick dark clouds. Heavy rain would fall in twenty minutes at most.

Tiannanxing is not in the form of a huge dragon now. It cannot dig a nest in a short time. There are many beasts in the jungle...

Banxia cannot occupy the dragon's nest with peace of mind. He pulls a vine and slides down the cliff. go.

When he was about to land on the grass, Banxia remembered that he now had a pair of wings. He tried to flap his wings and fly forward.